Chapter forty seven

Lena's pov

I wake up with a groan from my nap. I huff and pout as a ringtone vibrate in the room. I looked around to see where the noise was coming and it came from my dresser. I suckled on my paci and threw my rope blanket over the crib railing and tied it. Cautiously and slowly I lowered myself down, landing wobbly on my feet. I did a small cheer and wobble over to the dresser and picked up my phone. I looked at the caller and saw...

It was my mom.

It made me immediately snap out of my headspace. I spat out the pacifier and saw the amount of times my mom called me. I pressed the call button with shaky hands and pressed it to my ear.

"H-hi mom" I said shakily. My mom can be overprotective mode when I don't answer my phone on the first ring.

"Hi Lena, are you okay darling? Did something happen, are you in trouble, do I need to come get you! Share your location! David call the poli..." My mom rambled.

"Mom! I'm fine. I was just having a nap and I didn't hear my phone ring" I cut my mom off before she could continue any further.

"Oh! What a relief! Anyways... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY ONLY BABY!" She squealed excitedly. I laughed as my dad joined in with wishing me.

"Thank you mom and dad. I love you guys too" I heart felt warm with love. They amazing parents but just to much.

"So.. todays your birthday, do you have any plans?" My mom asked.

"I do. My friends are taking me somewhere as a surprise" I said, remembering what Anna and Olivia said about they have things planned for me.

"That's great darling. I'm so glad you made friends. My baby is growing up David" I heard my mom sniffled.

"She's 21 Miranda, of course she has friends. Hi pumpkin" my dad took over the call from my emotional mother.

"Hi dad. I miss you"

"I miss you pumpkin. It feels like I never see you anymore"

"I'm sorry about that dad, I'm just a bit busy but I promise I'll visit soon" I said sadly. I really miss them.

"I'll take your word for that. Happy birthday again Lena"

"Ohhh, I have an idea, how about we all go to dinner and we can meet your friends!" My mom said excitedly, I could hear my dad grumble in the background about her snatching the phone out of his hand.

"Errr, I'll have to ask them first. Just hold on mom" I put the call on hold and went down downstairs to find Anna and Olivia.

What I didn't expect to see was them making out while feeling each other up . I screeched and cover my eyes, dropping my phone in the process.

"Shit!" I heard Anna cuss. I could hear them fumbling around.

"Err hi Lena" I heard Olivia cleared her throat awkwardly. I remove my hands and saw both of them blushing while struggling to keep eye contact.

"H-hi" I blushed and picked up the phone.

"Sorry about sweetheart, we thought you were sleeping" Anna smiled embarrassed. I could see her hit Liv on her back discreetly.

"It's fine. It's your home" I said, trying to reassure them.

"And it's much as our home as yours" Olivia said. I smiled gratefully at them.