Chapter forty eight

Anna's pov

"What do you think we should do today?" I asked Olivia. We were still in bed, waiting for Lena to wake up.

"We could go to the park" Liv said while scratching my head. I purr at the sensation plus the warmth from cuddling in her arms.

"That's a good idea. We can go to the little park that I saw while surfing the web. It's an enclosed area and away from the public eye. Plus, the park has great reviews" I said excitedly and lifted myself out of her arms.

"Okay, that's great. Let's go wake up the baby" Liv smiled and leaned over and started kissing me. I moaned and melted into her body as she climbed onto me.

"I thought...mmhm that we... suppose to wake mmh up the baby"

"In a moment" Liv smirked and started attacking my lips again. She slowly started making her hands up my stomach.

"MAMA!" Lena screeched from over the baby monitor.

We quickly pulled back and look over to the monitor and saw Lena jumping up and down in her crib while facing the door. We looked back at each other and laughed. We got out of bed and covered ourselves up after a steamy and night and made our way to the nursery.

"Good morning baby!" I said with enthusiasm as we entered the nursery.

"I BIG 'IRL MAMA!" Lena eyes shined with excitement. I could feel something more was coming that would probably give us a run for our money.

"And why is that, bumblebee?" Liv asked as she went over to the windows and opened the curtains.

"Nos diapee!" Lena cheered as she lift up her arm with her diaper in her hand. I double take to make sure what I was seeing was correct.

"Oh god" I sigh softly in disbelief.

"Oh no" I heard Olivia said under her breath. It's like we knew were this was going.

I walked over to her and saw her crawler was unbutton and a wet patch stain on her bedding, but luckily it wasn't in the bed.

"Lena..." I dragged out and took the wet diaper out of her hands and quickly threw into into the bin.

"Wes mama?" Lena asked sweetly. She was still beaming happily as he plop down on her bum. She stared up at me with her big hazel doe, making me melt.

"So you want to wear your pull-ups today?" I questioned and brushed her baby hair out of her face.

"Nos mama, I 'ear my big 'irl panty" Lena said and pointed to her dresser.

"And what if you have to pee, huh?" I raised my eyebrow at her.

"I go toiwet" Lena smirked, clearly thinking she is winning.

"That's a lie. You always wait until the last minute pee and then what happens... you pee yourself wet" I said pointedly and put my hands on my hips.

"Nos t'ue" Lena pouted as her mood change. She frowned and glared at me.

This is not how I wanted our morning to go.

"Coming baby, let's get you dress" I took her out of her crib and laid her on the changing table. I decided not to bathe her and rather bathe her tonight, seeing as she did bath last night.