Chapter seventy seven

Lena's pov

I snuggled into mommy as I felt light shine into my eyes. I groan and wiped the crust out of my eyes, suckling on my paci. I sat up, dizzily and blinked tiredly around the room.

The room was messy as clothes and shoes were thrown around. A smile spread on my face, realising that today was mama's birthday and that we were going on vacation.

"It mama bifthday, Ewwa!" I squealed around my paci as I lifted Ella up.

'Did you make mama a card?' Ella asked.

"Wes! It in my 'oom" I nod my head fast.

'Go fetch it Lena!'

"Okays!" I giggled.

First I needed a little milky for energy. I turned to mama and pulled up her T-shirt, making her boobies come out. I kept it by her chin and giggled before latching onto mama's nipple. I groan happily as milky entered my mouth.

I reluctantly latch after a while and slowly crawled to the edge of the bed and struggled getting down.

I waddled to the door and opened the door knob as quietly and possible. Ella and I giggled as we went to my nursery. I quickly went to my dresser and took the card I made for mama out from under my clothes.

"Gots it!" I said excitedly, holding the card in the air.

I quickly ran out of my room, straight to the stairs. I groan when I saw the baby gate locked. I stood on my tippy toes and reach over the gate and fiddle with the lock.

"Aha!" I exclaimed, happily getting the gate unlocked.

I sat down on the steps on my bum and slid the stairs, making me hop. It was so much fun but slight cringe when my bum bum came in touch with my wet diaper.

I just hope mama and mommy won't be mad.

I opened the baby gate at the bottom and ran to the kitchen. I took the cereal and poured it in the a bowl with milk. Then I too the orange juice form the fridge and threw it in a sippy cup.

The cups were to high and I didn't want to take a chair and fetch it. I know I would let it fall and break. I didn't want to wake up mama and mommy.

I stepped back with Ella and looked at my handy work. It looked amazing but the only thing was missing was flowers.

I ran to the back door into the yard and quickly ran to the table and pulled out some flowers from the flower bed.

I smelled the flowers, hoping it to smell nice like on the movies. I thought it would smell nice but it didn't making me sneeze. I huffed and walked back inside.

I fixed everything and it looked pretty, I squealed and clapped my hands in happiness with Ella.

"LENA!" I heard my name being called in panic.

"I hewe!" I screamed back.

I walked to the stairs and saw mommy and mama rushing down the stairs looking worried. I giggled, excited for mama to see her surprise.

I ran to the kitchen and hid behind a wall, hoping to surprise mama. I heard the footsteps came closer to the kitchen.

"Baby?" I heard mama said.

"SUWPWISE!" I squealed as I jumped up and threw my hands in the air.

I giggled as I saw mommy and mama jumped in the air in shock.