1

-

-

Noahs parents are making him get a tutor for his grades in Algebra and English. They say that, either he brings his grades up or he quits football, which is a hell no from him.

Emma puts up a flyer on her schools bulletin board, giving students the option of getting a better grade with the help of an always straight A student. It doesn't say that, though. She doesn't want to sound coincided.

-

Noah walks through the halls of his school with a bright, charming smile, killing all the girls inside as he talks to his friends.

He stops at the bulletin board, finding exactly what he is looking for while his friends laugh.

"My parents are forcing me to do this."

"Well, you need it." Jacob states.

"Yeah, haha. Shut the fuck up."

They continue to make fun of him as he threatens to destroy them.

-

Emma passes by her paper and sees that one of the flaps of information is missing. She smiles and keeps walking down the hall to her next class.

-

Emma arrives home and drops her bag in her room before going back downstairs, to the kitchen where her mom, Erin, leans against the counter.

"I already got a volunteer for tutoring."

"It's been less than a day." Erin chuckles.

"I know. Some of these students aren't very bright."

"Apparently not."

"Happy to help, though."

-

Noah gets home and doesn't even reach the stairs before hearing his dad, Dan, call him to the living room with his mom, Lily.

"Yeah?"

"Any luck with the tutoring?" Lily asks.

"There better be." Dan states.

"Yes. I found a flyer with dates and what she teaches. Math, English, and science."

"She must be smart, then." Lily smiles.

"Yep."

"She a teacher?" Dan asks.

"I don't know. It doesn't say her name."

Noah goes to walk out of the room when he's stopped, once again.

"You're not getting out of this." Dan states.

"I know. That's why I got this."

He walks out before he can get yelled at for having attitude. He gets to his room and closes the door, tossing his bag on the floor, getting his phone out and plopping on his bed.