33

Prom is Saturday and today is Wednesday. Izzy, Mia, Millie, and Kiley are sitting at the table, too next to their dates.

"You guys vote for king and Queen?" Emma asks.

"Yeah." They all answer.

"Oh, wow. I haven't."

"Why not?" Noah asks.

"I can't choose between these girls and it'd only be one of these girls. But, please, tell me no one picked Sarah?"

"Oh, hell no." Kiley shakes her head.

"Yeah, no." Millie agrees.

"Thank God." Emma sighs.

"She was really rude to me once for being in her way." Izzy states.

"I'ma beat a bitch up."

Just then, the bitch sits next to her and the tables eyes go wide as Emma smiles at her.

"Hey, girl."

"How did you get a bunch of girls over here? They your pets?"

"Bitch. No, you ass. I've finally fucking made friends. Go cry about the fact that girls that aren't you are talking to these boys somewhere else."

"It's a pity really."

"Oh, dear lord. What is?"

"You think you're so cool, now. You got a hot boyfriend and a bunch of new friends. That doesn't make you popular."

"Who the hell said I thought I was? I don't even like the word popular. What? People know your name and all of a sudden you're super cool? That sounds a little self-obsessed. And what the hell did these girls do to you that made you start treating them like shit? Nothing. That's what. Get the hell out of my face."

Sarahs jaw locks as she glares dull daggers at Emma. She gets up and storms away while Emma just bangs her head on the table a few times before laying it on Noahs shoulder while everyone smiles at her.

"Well, shit." Mia chuckles.

"Where the hell did that come from?" Kiley asks.

"My soul." Emma groans.

"Your soul is pissed." Millie laughs.

"Yes, she is."

Noah pats her head and she looks up at him.

"You okay?" He quietly asks as the others turn away.

"I don't know. I don't like being mean, but I can't help it with her."

"I know. You're okay, though. Just gotta breath before you explode on her. We don't want you getting in trouble."

"No, we don't."

Noah smiles sadly at her and hugs around her neck while she around his waist. Jacob gives him a knowing look and Noah waves him off.