16

"We have followed him to say good luck with the family." Jacob teases.

"He's not kidding." Noah states. "They literally followed me here. Didn't know who it was until they got out of the car."

"Oh my god." Emma sighs.

"Where's the dress?" Logan asks.

"I was about to put that on. I'ma go do that now. Do whatever you want. I don't care."

Emma goes upstairs as the boys stand around the kitchen island. Erin comes out of her room and freezes when she sees them all.

"When'd you guys move in?"

"Two weeks ago." Jacob answers.

"Oh, okay. What're you boys doing?"

"Waiting." Nathan answers.

"You seen her dress, yet?"

"We were the ones who picked it out." Noah chuckles.

"You guys have seen it? I haven't. The fuck?"

"Mother!"

"Mom. Why do you not call me Mom?"

"Screaming mother is more fun."

Emma comes all the way down the stairs and opens her arms with a smirk.

"You like?"

"Ms. Girl, that's gorgeous."

"I know."

Erin immediately starts fixing her hair and helping her fix the dress.

"Where the hell did these boobs come from?" Erin asks as the guys hold back laughs.

"You."

"You're welcome."

Emma laughs and moves next to Noah.

"She's too pretty for you." Shawn shoos Noah.

"Well, now, now." Emma puts her hand up. "He's gorgeous you blind boy."

Noah looks down while laughing and Emma looks up at him, throwing her arms up in celebration.

"I did it."

"Did what?" Jacob asks.

"I made him blush. I've been trying for two weeks and I did it."

The guys laugh at him and start making fun of him as he looks back up with a pink face.

"Seriously?" Erin asks.

"He's done it to me so many times."

"Oh, dear lord. Come here, I gotta do your hair."

"I got you." She sings as they follow Erin to the living room.

"Yeah, yeah. Be quiet." Noah rolls his eyes.

-