35

"How do I look?"

"Gorgeous."

Emma has the dress on with her hair straight and wearing the tiara

Emma has the dress on with her hair straight and wearing the tiara. She smiles at Erin and turns back to the full length mirror as Erin runs to answer the door.

Emma takes a deep breath before skipping down the steps to see Erin with her camera up at Noahs face. He lets out a breathy and happy chuckle when he sees Emma smiling beautifully at him.

"You're so pretty." He smiles.

Erin quietly squeals as she moves the camera to face Emma. He takes her hand and pulls her into a hug.

"So handsome." Emma pulls away with a smirk.

Erin giggles and turns off the video.

"I need pictures." She states.

-

Emma and Noah get to the schools largest gymnasium, a lot of students already there. Including, their people.

Izzy-

Millie-

Millie-

Kiley-

Mia-

"The king and queen have arrived!" Jacob gestures

"Ah." The other three sing.

They smile and Emma hurries over to the girls, loving their dresses. Noah goes to the guys who all smile at their dates.

"You're gonna tell her tonight, right?" Nathan asks.

"Yeah." He nods.

"What're we talking about?" Emma asks.

"Nothing." They all say.

"When have you ever been able to lie to me?"

"Not important."

She smiles and shakes her head as she takes Noahs hand.

"Your hair?" Logan realizes.

"Yup." She flicks it back. "Cute."

"It's so different." Shawn states.

"Better than the mess." Nathan teases.

"You're the mess."

He rolls his eyes, making the others smile.

Noah gets her attention and motions away as he pulls her with him. She smiles and follows him to a large round table, the others following to sit with them.

"Ms. Young, please come to the front?" Cassie asks.

"Ah, shit." Millie teases.

"You're in trouble." Izzy sings.

"I'm never in trouble."

"You keep saying that and one day you will be." Kiley warns.

"Don't freak me out like that. Shit."

They laugh as she stands and walks away.

"Yeah?"

"Mr. Vandergriff suggested you sing for us tonight. Would that be alright?"

"Oh, my. Of course. That's awesome. I'll gladly do it."

"Oh, good. Just choose a song and at eight, come back up here and take the mic."

"Okay, thank you."

Cassie nods and she walks back to the table with a smile.

"What happened?" Noah asks.

"Nothing. The teachers just wanted to talk."

"Teachers pet." Nathan states.

"Wrong."

"Favorite." Noah shrugs.

Emma grabs his hand and pulls him up when she hears a slow song come on. He laughs and lets her pull her somewhere in the crowd, doing as the others. She wraps her arms around his neck as his hands go to her waist.

Without them realizing, the girls had followed and pulled their guys to dance, as well.

Emma leans up, only a bit with the heels, and places a gentle kiss on his soft lips.

-

At eight, everyone's sitting at the table when Emma checks the time and smiles, running up to the stage.

"Alright, ladies and gentlemen." Cassie starts. "Continue your dancing as we introduce a special singer, our very own queen."

"What?" The table asks.

Emma takes the microphone with a smile as the song starts to play and the crowd cheers and smiles, loving Katy Perry.

As she sings, the people dance while her table smiles. She looks at Noah at a few very specific words. Their heads shoot up fully and Jacob starts hitting Noah in the arm.

"Dude!"

"Shut up, I'm trying to listen."

He stands when the song is nearly over and jogging to the stage. It ends and she walks off as other songs start playing. Noah takes her hand and pulls her to a darker corner of the gym, the others watching as closely as possible.

"You like?" Emma asks.

Noah cups her cheeks in his hands and gives her a quick kiss.

"Guess you did."

"I did, yes. Em."

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"You got my message?" She smiles.

"You always give the best messages when you sing."

"I'm good at that. I love you, too."

He smiles and goes back into a much longer lasting kiss. They separate and she throws her arms around his neck, her body curving as he pulls her in by the waist.

-

The others see them smile largely as they hug, making them smile in return.

"Woohoo!" The boys whistle.

They separate and look, laughing when they see all eyes at the table on them. The table waves excitedly and they wave back as they start walking over, sitting down with smiles.