47

Emma and Noah have decided to have their wedding at Aunt Mias house in her very large backyard after she offered it to them.

He and his groomsman, Jacob, the best Man, Nathan, Logan, and Shawn are all the way across the house from Emma and her bridesmaids, Izzy, the maid of honor, Riley, Millie, and Chloe.

Emma had a bit of a fall out with Mia and Kiley. They had been rude and she doesn't take kindly to rude people. Plus, Jacob and Logan aren't even dating them anymore, so why go through the pressure of inviting them and starting some shit?

Anyway.

Erin and Lily have forced their way to Emma and Erin is doing her hair while Lily does her makeup. Waterproof. Of course.

"I'm so damn nervous, right now." Emma states. "But, I also couldn't be more excited."

"I loved my wedding day." Lily states.

"Sorry to ask this, but could you, maybe, try and make Dan be nice? I'd rather not kill him in front of a bunch of people."

"I will try my best." She laughs. "I'd probably help you kill him, though."

"Ha." Erin laughs.

"I'll just watch." Chloe nods.

-

-

Emma has kicked the mothers out and gotten the girls in their dresses.

Izzy had been the only one to see the brides dress. She was the one to come with Emma to find it.

She just put it on in the bathroom and opens the door, all the girls smiling widely.

"Ahhhhh." Izzy squeals. "Noah's so lucky."

"Thank you, my lady."

Millie and Riley come up and feel the dress, making Emma chuckle.

"Wow, this is soft." Riley states.

"And silky." Millie nods. "How much did this cost?"

"Oh, well, that doesn't matter." Emma waves her off while shaking her head.

"A lot." Izzy nods.

"What? No."

"Bitch."

Emma laughs and goes to the mirror where she moves her hair the way she wants it, some over her shoulders and the rest in the back.

After a few minutes, there's a knock and Izzy cracks it open before opening it all the way.

"Holy. Shit." Luke smiles.

"I know. I'm cute."

He walks in and pulls her into a hug.

"You're not supposed to marry before me."

"Well, hurry up and find a girl, you loser."

"You're such an asshole."

She laughs and he lets go of her for her to see his eyes watering, making her smile sadly.

"Don't cry, yet. Save that for when you're walking me down the aisle."

"I'm a tuff guy. Don't cry in front of people."

"Mhmm. Okay."

-

Noah's standing beside his groomsman at the front of the room. People are seated and talking while he nervously takes a few deep breaths.

"Dude." Jacob calls.

"What?" He turns.

"Calm down."

"I can't."

"You'll be fine. As soon as you see her, the anxiety will wash away with a bunch of ugly tears."

"I hope so."

"It will. She's literally the girl of your dreams, dude."

"I know."