48

Jacob was right.

As Emma walked down the aisle, Noah felt a huge wave of relief. Every worry he had two seconds ago, completely gone. Her bright smile when she saw him was what broke him. His eyes started watering right away as he laughed lovingly.

When she reached him, he took her hands as they starred into each others silently crying eyes.

-

"I, Noah, take you Emma, to be my wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, excluding all others, as long as we both shall live. With God as my witness, I give you my pledge."

"I, Emma, take you Noah, to be my wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, excluding all others, as long as we both shall live. With God as my witness, I give you my pledge."

-

When the minister allowed Noah to kiss the bride, Emma didn't even give him a second before her hands were on his cheeks, pulling him down as she goes on her toes.

People laugh and clap while cheering. Noah smiled and pulled her closer by the waist.

The kiss may have only been a few seconds, but it had to have been the best one they had ever shared.

They pull away and she wraps her arms around his neck, giving him a quick hug before taking his hand as they walk back down the aisle.

-

Emma and Noah get inside and to a bedroom where she pulls him back into a hug.

"Oh, my husband." She smiles.

He laughs and lifts her off the ground, setting her back down as he moves to kiss her.

"I love you so much, angel."

"I love you, bub."