38

Tuesday at lunch, Emma sits between Noahs legs with his arms around her waist, both still terrified about what will happen to them. He has his chin on her shoulder while she lays her cheek against his.

"How many days do we have?" Noah asks.

"Our last day is Friday and we graduate on Sunday, I leave in ten. Starting tomorrow, we have ten days."

"And I wanna spend every waking moment with you, if you don't mind?"

"Hell no, I don't mind."

He snickers and pulls her closer, making her smile.

"Why y'all so mopy?" Nathan asks.

"Hmm?" Emma lifts her head.

"Something's wrong." Jacob states.

"What is it?" Logan asks.

"We only ten days together until I move across America." Emma states.

"Oh, yeah. That'll do it." Shawn nods.

"That is why, I want to spend graduation as just us. We go do something together. Don't know what, yet, but yeah."

"We can find something." Jacob nods.

-

Emma followed Noah to his house and they just stepped inside.

"Chloe!" Emma calls.

She comes running out of the living room with a big smile as she throws her arms around Emmas neck. Noah rolls his eyes with a small smile as they walk into the living room, Emma with her arm around Chloes shoulder.

"Hey, Lily."

"Hi, Emma. Good to see you, again."

"You, too."

She looks at Dan for a second, a quick grimace, making Jack have to hold back a laugh as she turns away.

"Okay. Chloe. Go away." Noah shoos. "I'm taking her."

She rolls her eyes and walks off as Emma smiles and follows Noah upstairs to his room. He sits on his bed and she takes her place between his legs, back to front.

"This is bullshit." She states.

"I know."

"I need to learn teleportation."

"Yeah, you should."

She feels him nod and laughs, making him smile. She removes his arms and turns to her stomach, hugging him around the waist.

"I'm so glad you're a dumbass." Emma smiles.

"What'd I do?"

"You said you had a girlfriend."

"Oh, then, yeah. Happy I'm a dumbass, too."

-

A few hours later, Emma's fallen asleep in the same spot as before while Noah plays with her hair and watches TV. There's a small knock at his door and he pauses his show as it opens.

"Wh- oh." Lily whispers. "So cute."

"Yes?"

"I was gonna ask what you guys wanted for dinner, but I can come back later."

"She'll probably still be out later. She'll eat anything you make."

"She like Chinese?"

"Other than that."

"Italian?"

"Yes."

"Perfect."

Lily leaves the room and Noah presses play and continues listening to the quiet dialogue.

"I like Italian." Emma states.

"When did you wake up?"

"Five minutes ago."

"You just been laying there?"

"Yes."

He laughs and puts his hands under her arms and pulls her up more, hugging her around the waist while she hugs his neck. She moves to her knees and straddles him. Backing up, she cups her hands on his cheeks.

"I need your help with something."

"What do you need help with?"

"I have a... situation. Only you can fix this."

"Really?"

He moves his hands to her thighs and she smiles.

"Yeah. It's a really important job, though. You cut out for it?"

His fingers go just inside the hem of her jeans and he smiles.

"I think I am."

"Prove it, bitch. What am I asking of you?"

Noah stays quiet and flips her to her back, quickly unbuttoning her pants and pulling them off as Emma giggles.