25

Emma and Noah get to her house and walk into the kitchen.

"Mother!"

They get no answer and they go upstairs while she goes to her moms room, not seeing her there either.

"She's not here." Emma shrugs as she goes to her room.

Noah nods and throws himself on her bed as she sits at her desk, taking off her shoes and jacket. She does the small amount of homework she has and turns in her chair to see Noah watching her.

"Hi, bub."

"Oh, how I missed that."

"Yeah, me too."

He smiles and pats the bed beside him. She gets up and pretends to sit next to him, but swings her leg over his lap, him setting his hands on her hips.

"I'm bored." Emma states.

She leans down to his lips as a slow open-mouthed kiss. She brings her hands to the back of his neck and plays with his hair.

It gets a little heated and Noah trails his lips down her jaw and to her neck as she smiles and tilts her head, giving him more access.

He pulls her hips closer to where she's sitting right on his bulge threw his jeans. She smiles as he pulls away, about to apologize.

"It's okay." Emma nods.

She relaxes her body, adding more pressure to his hardness.

"You can continue."

"You're sure?"

"Mhmm." She smiles.

She quickly puts her hair in a pony and runs her hands through his hair, going to the back and holding some.

"I want you to do this for me." Emma states softly. "You're the only one for this job."

"You wanna do it for me, too?"

"Gladly."

Their lips meet for a second before he goes right back to her neck. She smiles as his hands slide down her thighs, reaching the bottom of her dress and moves under it a few inches.

Emma lifts herself up and pulls the dress out from under her, revealing her black lace panties. Noah moves his hand to her lower back and keeps her from falling as he lays her on her back, leaning between her legs.

He leans up and tears off his shirt, going back down to her lips. She pulls him closer as she wraps her legs around his hips.

His lips move down her jaw as he lifts her dress just under her breasts. He slowly trails a line down her belly until his fingers meet the hem of her underwear, moving them to her hip.

She takes his hand and puts it back to where it was with a nod as their lips stay together.

His fingers go in her underwear as he starts slowly rubbing circles around her clit. She whimpers in his mouth, encouraging him to go faster.

She tries to kiss him, but her jaw keeps falling, letting out quiet whimpers of want.

He leans up and pulls her underwear off, opening her legs as he lowers between them. He rubs up and down her inner thighs, watching her silently beg for him as she closes her eyes and breaths quickly.

Before she can open her eyes, he kisses her clit, making her buck her hips with surprise. He flattens his tongue and licks a slit up her as she grips the sheets, wanting so much more.

Noah starts sucking and licking her quickly as she lets out breathy moans. He moves his hands up her front and under her dress, taking a hold of her breasts while she holds his hands.

"Noah, that feels so good."

He groans at the sound of her moaning his name, sending a vibration through her body, only making her want more.

He takes one of his hands back and places his finger at her entrance, slowly moving in, making sure not to hurt her too much. He pulls back out before entering, again, continuing to do this while moving a little faster everytime.

He pushes another finger in, receiving a loud moan. He feels her tighten around as she gets closer.

"Come on, Emma."

He goes back to her clit and goes faster with his tongue and fingers, sending her over the edge as her back arches and she lets out a shout of ecstasy.

He continues threw her orgasm until he moves his lips to hers, slowly taking back his fingers.

Emma pulls on his jeans and Noah sits up, unbuttoning them and taking them off, showing a tent through his boxers.

She moves to her knees and pulls the dress off, tossing it on the floor and reattaching their lips. She cups his clothed member and moves in his boxers, taking a hold of him.

She starts pumping and pulls his underwear down all the way, looking down to see and smirking at his size, taking his lips back.

Noah sits against the headboard, Emma following him down and sitting right by his dick while she watches his face as he watches her hands.

She moves her entrance to his tip and takes a deep breath before slowly going down. She squeezes her eyes shut and lays their foreheads together as he gently rubs her waist.

"You okay?"

"Mhmm."

"You don-"

"No, I want to. Just gotta move slow."

"Okay."

She lowers herself a little more as her mouth falls agape and lets out a whimper of pain and pleasure.

Eventually getting most of him in, she waits a few seconds before coming up and going back down, slowly bouncing.

She pushes more in until there's nothing left and grinds up and down as they keep their foreheads together.

Once she's used to the size, she starts bouncing faster and going harder. He holds her hips, helping her move until he turns her to her back and takes control of the thrusting.

"Oh, god, Noah. You're so big."

He smirks and moves faster, leaning up and holding her legs open. She takes one of his hands and puts it to her throat, turning him on more as he gently chokes her.

At some point, he feels himself grow closer, but holds back as he waits to feel her tighten around him.

When he does, he holds a few more seconds until her eyes roll back. They release at the same time as the room fills with the sound of their moans. He pulls out one last time and falls on top of her and she tiredly hugs around his neck.

"Shit. Please tell me, you're still on the pill."

"I am still on the pill." Emma chuckles.

"Thank. God."

She laughs and lays her legs flat, holding a little tighter to the boy as he reaches under her, hugging back.