49

Emma and Noah sit at the head table, between the bridesmaids and groomsmen

Music plays and it takes some time for people to actually start dancing, but there's a lot of people, so eventually one person goes and next thing you know, everybody is.

"I have a surprise for you." Emma says.

"What is it?" Noah smiles.

"You shall see soon. I'ma make you cry."

"I already did."

"More."

"Is it good?"

"Mhmm."

-

"Em, look."

She looks up at Noah and to where he's pointing, smiling wide when she sees.

"He made it." She jumps up.

Noah laughs and follows her across the tent, to the entrance area where John looks around. He spots her and smiles, walking over.

"Look at you in your new suit." Emma pulls him in a hug.

"This is all because of you."

She chuckles and lets go of the hug.

"Such a beautiful young lady."

"Thank you, J."

"Who's this?" Erin asks.

"Remember the guy I gave a fifty to in highschool?"

"This is him?!"

"Yeah."

"Well, it's good to finally meet you."

"You, too." He smiles.

"Come sit with me."

He nods and Erin takes his arm, leading him to her table. Emma turns to Noah with a bright smile, making him laugh.

"God, you're so pretty." He pulls her into a hug.

"Apparently you haven't seen what you look like. God damn."

-

Emma's up on the stage, singing the same song she confessed her feelings to Noah with. He's smiling brightly behind his hands. The boys are the only ones who know the meaning behind this song and they are loving it.

The song ends and the crowd cheers as Noah just laughs very happily. She tells him to come over and he stands beside her, knowing exactly what they're about to do.

"We actually have an announcement to make."

"You pregnant?!" Nathan shouts from across the room.

Yes.

"No, you weirdo."

Liar.

Noah laughs beside her and she looks at him with a smile before turning back to the crowd.