23

Today's sunday and Emma just posted another video, obviously for Noah.

"Dude, she put your initials in the title." Jacob states.

They're all in Jacobs room and just listened to her video, starring at a nervous Noah.

"NW could be anything."

"Give me one damn example." Nathan demands.

"New winter."

"Bitch." Jason glares.

"Fucking no." Shawn shakes his head.

"Why would she mean me? It was all fake." Noah doubts.

"Well, apparently not, you dumbass." Jacob shouts.

"What?"

"Did you listen to the words?" Nathan asks.

"Sort of?"

Jacob plays it, again while they stare at Noah who actually hears what's being said.

"She doesn't mean me." He doubts with a chuckle.

"I'm gonna beat his ass." Jacob states.

"Go." Logan orders.

"What?" Noah asks.

"You have got to go get her, stupid."

"She's offering the literal sun to you, dude." Nathan rolls his eyes.

"Plain and simple." Shawn starts. "She likes you."

Noah sits there for a few seconds and they start shouting at him.

"Alright, okay. I'll go, but if you're wrong, It's gonna be your funeral."

-

"Hey, Noah." Erin greets as she opens the door. "Emma's upstairs."

"Okay, thank you."

He steps in and calmly walks to the stairs, sprinting up them when Erin is out of view. He bursts in her room and starts pacing.

"Noah."

"The guys are telling me stuff, but I don't know if I can believe them."

"Noah."

"I-"

Emma worriedly jumps off her couch and hurries in front of him, stopping his pacing as he looks down at her.

"What are you talking about?"

"They keep telling me thing I'm not sure if I can believe."

"What are they saying?"

"Your video."

"Oh. Umm, what about it." Emma gets nervous.

"Were those my initials? Was that song for me?"

She anxiously stays quiet as she stares up into his eyes. He moves closer and sets his hand on her cheek.

"How fake was it?"

He places his other hand on her other cheek and moves even closer.

"Emma, was it all fake and I'm just an idiot or-"

Noahs cut off by Emma pulling him down to her level and roughly pressing their lips together. His eyes quickly flutter shut and she goes to pull away, regretting her decision, but is pulled back in by him wrapping his arms around her waist.

The kiss softens and his tongue grazes her bottom lip, opening her mouth as it fills her, gaining dominance right away as they dance together.

He moves his hands down to her thighs and she jumps, wrapping her legs around his waist as he sets her on her dresser. They pull away to breath for a second with happy smiles, their noses still touching.

"Please tell me you'll be my real girlfriend."

"I'll be your real girlfriend."

"Thank god."

Emma giggles, pressing their lips back together in an open-mouthed kiss. She runs her fingers through his hair while he holds her closer than ever before.