42

It's been a few hours and, other than when Emma had to pee, her and Noah haven't stopped touching in some type of way, just as before she left. They're all in the backyard, now, Emma in Noahs lap.

"Ugh." Emma groans.

"What?" Noah chuckles.

"I missed y'all do much. Half a damn year away. Bull. Shit."

"Hey, that means you have already almost have a whole year done." Jacob smiles.

"Only three and a half. Or one and a half." Nathan shrugs.

"Probably one and a half." Emma nods.

"As long as you get a year." Noah agrees.

"Yeah, yeah."

She pats his cheek, making him smile as the others laugh.

"I do get this summer off."

"Thank. God." Noah states.

"Mhmm."

-

The others have gone home and Emma and Noah are attached by the lips in his room. She's on her back on his bed with him between her legs.

He starts unbuttoning her sweater and she giggles in his mouth, making him smile and continue on. He grips her breast under her tank top and plays with her nipple as he begins grinding on her.

She takes the sweater off her shoulders and arches her back to take the top off. Their lips reconnect the second it's gone, his trailing down her jaw and to her neck, just below her ear as he sucks, giving her yet another hickey. She's grateful for it, though.

He moves down and takes her nipple in his mouth, flicking it with his tongue. His hand goes in her shorts, no warning before she has to bite her lip when he shoves his fingers in her.

"Holy fuck, Noah."

He curls his fingers as he pumps in and out, hitting the spot everytime, having found it a long time ago. They both feel her tighten and he moves faster as she releases, her body shaking as she holds back happy whimpers.

He takes his fingers away and sucks them clean, tearing off his shirt and pants, too. He goes back down and Emma starts pumping his hard member.

Until he places his tip at her entrance and she bites her finger as he slams in, putting his hand around her throat as she smiles.

He thrusts quickly while starring at her face as she squeezes her eyes shut and holds back moans, her mouth falling agape when she tries her best to cover it.

"Come on, baby. Let me hear it."

Emma shakes her head 'no' while looking into his eyes and he holds her neck tighter, making her giggle which turns into a desperate whimper.

"There you go."

She does it, again, not getting loud enough for his family to hear, but loud enough for him.

Soon, they feel themselves get close to their ends. His thrusts become sloppy and uneven until they are cumming together, continuing through their orgasms. He pulls out for the last time and falls on top of her.

"Fucking hell, bub. That was the best you have ever been."

"I have been waiting six months for that."

"Make you wait a year, god damn."

"Don't you dare."

"Never could. I'd have to wait that long, too. I'm good."