20

When Emma wakes up the next morning, she is extremely grateful to not be curled up with Noah. Even though, she would love to be curled up with Noah, it'd just be embarrassing.

She sits up and leans against the headboard and gets her phone out, sitting in silence while waiting for Noah to wake.

A few minutes later, there's a quiet knock at the door before it opens a crack and Lilys head pops through.

"Morning, Emma."

"Goodmorning, Mrs. Wilson."

"Lily's fine, dear. Is he awake?"

"Not, yet. Did you want me to wake him?"

"It'd be best to do it before his uncles come in here with pots and pans."

"Oh, goodness. Yeah, I'll wake him up, now."

Lily smiles and closes the door behind her as she leaves the room. Emma looks down at an adorable, sleeping Noah and moves the hair out of his face.

"Noah, bub."

It takes a minute or so to finally wake him, but when he opens his eyes, he smiles at the sight of Emma.

"Hi."

Morning voice.

She just melted.

"Hey, bub. Lily said to wake you before your uncles come in here with pots and pans."

"Oh, lord."

Emma smiles as he stretches and sits up the same way she is, still half asleep. He looks over at her, just staring at each other for a few seconds before the door opens wide and Jack and Blake stand there with their arms crossed.

"Hi." Emma and Noah say.

"What'd you do last night?" Jack smirks.

"Slept." Emma answers.

"And?" Blake asks.

"Plugged in my phone. Quite boring last night. Why? What'd you do?"

"You're no fun."

"Ah, well. It's a gift. Shoo."

Noahs body shakes with laughter as the two, hoping for something more interesting, walk out empty handed.

"Everybody's rooting for it." Emma chuckles.

"The guys were practically fucking dying yesterday. Freaking out."

"That was way more fun than it should be."

"Yeah."

Emma smiles and rolls out of bed followed by Noah flipping to his stomach on her pillow.

"Get your ass up."

"I don't wanna."

She shrugs and goes to the end of the bed, grabbing his ankles and pulling him down a few inches before her body realizes what it's doing and stops her.

He starts laughing, making her smile and hit his leg as she grabs her bag and walks into the bathroom.

Coming out a few minutes later with her outfit on and hair up in a pony, she sees Noah sitting on the edge of the bed, all dressed, as well with fluffy hair.

She opens the door and he stands, following her out of the room. She feels him touch her hair and reaches up.

"What're you doing?"

"Taking out the pony."

"Why?"

"I like when your hair is down. It's pretty."

Emma smiles and moves her hand, turning so he can fix the fluff. She stares into his eyes as they focus in on the mess, looking down and smiling when they meet eyes.

"Pretty."

"Thank you, very much."

He takes her hand as they walk down the stairs and into the kitchen to be greeted by half the family.

"Hey, cutie." Chloe walks past, making Jack hold back a laugh as he tries to eat.

"Oh my god." Noah sighs.

"Hi." Emma chuckles.

"How you doin'?"

"I'm doing just fine."

"Go away." Noah shoos.

Chloe smiles and walks away while Emma looks up at an unamused Noah with an amazed smile.

"She's adorable." She states, making Chloe giggle.

"She's annoying."

"You're just jealous." Chloe shrugs.

"She's holding my hand."

Emma lets go and runs over to Chloe, hugging her around the neck from behind, making everyone laugh and Noahs mouth fall agape.

"Traitor."

Emma kisses Chloes cheek and goes back to Noah, forcefully taking his hand.

"Oh my god." Chloe smiles. "I'm gonna pass out."

They all smile and Noah guides Emma to the food. They sit at the table and Chloe sits beside her, continuing to annoy Noah.

Emma listens as she starts humming a song she definitely recognizes. It takes her a few seconds before realizing it Boyfriend by Dove Cameron.

"That's a good song."

Chloes mouth falls agape and she looks at Emma with wide eyes.

"You know it?"

"Mhmm."

"Are you gay?" She whispers.

"Pan." She chuckles.

"I'm taking your girlfriend."

"Back. Off." Noah chuckles.

"Sorry, Chlo, but you're too young for me."

"If I was older, I would have a chance?"

"If I wasn't with him, probably."

"This is torture." Noah sighs.

Emma smiles as Chloe celebrates. She pats Noah leg under the table and he smiles at her.