tell me how i look

Request: Aloisiea scar trying on dresses and showing Julian

qotd: do I have to make everything spicy? yes I do 😝

     Being an empress required many, many dresses. Scarlett needed a bunch as her closet was rather empty because of her enchanted gown, and she wanted to make a day out of it. She booked an appointment with Minerva a week ago, and now that she had her measurements, Scarlett had to go back in to try the fitted dresses on. She even booked a private dressing area so she could get Julian's opinion without prying eyes.

      "We can do whatever you want after, eat whatever you want, I just think it will be fun," Scarlett had promised Julian.

      He was a little reluctant at first, but with enough persuasion, he agreed to be her audience for her try on.

     So now she was in the dressing room, trying on her first dress. It was a dark red dress with black lace detailing. The sleeves hung off of her shoulders and the décolletage was quite conservative, but the bodice was tight fitted.

     Scarlett pushed the dressing curtain aside and stood in front of Julian who was sitting on the purple round sofa.

      "What do you think?" Scarlett asked, hands smoothing over the skirts.

     "Give me a twirl," Julian demanded with a grin.

      Rolling her eyes, Scarlett complied. She slowly turned around, making the skirts woosh a bit. It made her smile because Julian was showing a little more interest than she thought he would.

      "I love it. It makes you look like a dark empress. What do you think?"

      Scarlett smiled. "I like it too." She then disappeared behind the curtain, trying on the next gown.

      This one was a cream-ivory coloured gown, with golden accents making Scarlett glitter like a star. The décolletage was low cut in contrast to the other one, which did wonders for her curves, along with sheer sleeves.

     "You look like dessert," Julian licked his lips when she showed him the second dress. "Twirl."

      Scarlett repeated the motion from earlier, showing off the low-cut back.

      "Mm, this one's my favourite."

      "Mine too."

      Scarlett tried on a few other dresses, earning a few lustful glances from Julian, twirl demands, and words of approval.

     If only he knew what she had up her sleeve.

     "Julian, can you come in here and help me with the back of this? I can't seem to get it," Scarlett lied, waiting for Julian to come into her changing room.

     "I'd be delighted, Crimson."

      She heard his breath hitch the moment he opened the curtain.

      "Dead saints," he murmured.

      His eyes took in the dark red piece of lingerie she wore, the sheerness of it making it easy to see the silhouette of her underwear she wore underneath. It stopped just above her knees, and the bodice was made out of lace.

      "How do I look?" Scarlett asked as Julian continued to look her up and down.

      "Like you should be under me instead of across from me, blood and bones." He crossed the room swiftly, hands exploring her piece of night clothing.

      Scarlett's body warmed at Julian's touch. One hand slipped underneath the back of her nightdress, his touch cold against her skin. It made her shiver as she stood up on her toes so she could kiss Julian. His lips were soft and his stubble was rough against her face, but oh she loved it.

      "Julian," she whimpered as his other hand massaged her breast.

       She could feel his grin against her lips. "Wear this for me tonight. It's part of our deal, remember?"

      Scarlett felt a twinge of mischief. She quickly stepped back from him, his hands fell and confusion contorted his face.

      "Out," she smirked. "Next dress."

       Julian shook his head, although his smile touched his eyes prominently. "You are such a tease, my empress."

      "It's part of our deal," she hummed as he closed the changing curtain behind him.

      "You'll pay for it tonight!" Julian called from the other side of her changing room.

       Scarlett contained her giggles as she shrugged on the next dress. It was a deep forest green with long sleeves that fell off her shoulders. She loved this one, the skirt was filled with silver flowers and vines.

       She slid the curtain open. "This is the last one. Tell me how I look."

       Julian tilted his head to the side playfully as if inspecting her. "Breathtaking."

     He stood up from the cushioned sofa, motioning with his finger that he wanted her to twirl again. When she made the full circle, Julian encased her in his arms.

      "This one brings out your eyes." He kissed her forehead, effecting Scarlett to close her eyes. "And by the way, we're having seafood for lunch. It's the deal."