tell me what you want

Part 2 of 'tell me how I look' (request for scarlian romance and the second part w lingerie)

This is basically straight fluff and smutty-ish ig. Nothing toooo unholy, though, dw!!

         It was a beautiful day. Scarlett got to try on a bunch of new dresses (and lingerie), had a lovely lunch date with Julian at the beach, then shopped at different markets in town for little trinkets. It was a nice refresher from the regular royal life.

       But all days eventually came to an end, fading into night. Julian was reading in their bed, and Scarlett was still in the bathroom, studying herself in the mirror.

       Being raised on the strict values of aristocratic society, Scarlett still had that small, stiff voice that shamed her in the back of her mind. But as she took in the red lacy lingerie that she wore, she felt a little more confident. It barely came down past her hips, accentuated her breasts and the skirt had double slits. She actually felt hot and she embraced it.

      Scarlett finished running her brush through her hair, and finally walked out into the bedroom. Julian looked up from his book, a sly grin immediately spreading across his face.

        "Dead saints, you're gorgeous."

       Scarlett leaned against the wall, holding her hands behind her back. She smiled at the compliment and also admired how impish he looked with his reading glasses.

      "As per our deal," she began, tilting her head a little. "I'm yours to do whatever you want tonight. Just tell me what you want me to do."

        Julian slid off his glasses, setting them on the nightstand before closing his eyes, as if he was already imagining what he wanted to do. He was silent for a few moments, breathing heavy, and it made Scarlett anxious.

        "Come here, Crimson," he asked, opening his eyes. He was seated lazily on the bed, leaning against the headboard, legs stretched out in front of him.

She walked over, crawling onto the bed and straddling his lap. Julian's hands tugged her flush against him by her waist. A quick breath escaped Scarlett before he crushed his lips against hers. She was glad she was sitting, otherwise she would've feared falling due to the way her knees turned to jelly at his hungry kiss.

Her stomach did summersaults as Julian's kisses turned more heated. It was as if they couldn't get close enough, his rough hand kneading her back. She was greedy, greedy for more.

That was when he pulled away, a trail of saliva connecting their lips still. A pulse started to throb between her thighs. Julian licked his lips, rubbing the saliva away. Their heavy breathing mixed and Julian couldn't take his eyes off of her.

"Do you know how ethereal you look? With your swollen lips and flushed cheeks, messy hair and that pretty little dress you have on. Fuck," he cursed. "All I can think is you under me, body trembling with pleasure."

The heat between her thighs spread further. "And is that what you want?"

Julian grinned wolfishly. "Not yet. I want you to kiss me with those pretty lips first."

Scarlett obliged happily. She started with a soft kiss to his lips, before trailing across his jaw. Julian's hand lightly squeezed her ass as her tongue followed his jawline sloppily. Though her eyes were closed, she was still seeing an array of colours behind her eyelids with every strip of skin her mouth covered.

Her stomach bubbled with excitement as she felt him harden beneath her, her mouth working its way down his throat. Scarlett started to unbutton his shirt, still sucking away at his neck.