Chapter twenty three: Sapphire's pet

With shaking hands, I slowly got off the floor and leaned against the bookshelf, still trying to figure out what just happened to me.

I couldn't believe it. Alexander threatened to kill the twins if I don't follow his 'little arrangement'. I do not even know what he could possibly want me to do.

I gulped, slowly making my way out of the library before he decided to come back and finish what he started. He knew this whole time that I was human, just as Sei had been afraid of. That probably means that Sapphire knows too. Why haven't they told the mansion head? Are they hoping to achieve something with this information?

I clutched my stomach, feeling sick. It was my fault for following him into the library even when I knew that it was not a good idea. Now he's going to hurt Sei and Silas...

Only if I tell them, will he hurt them.

I just need to follow his orders and keep my mouth shut. That's all I need to do to ensure that they are safe.

Why do I need to protect them again?

"Because I care..." I whispered, feeling my eyes watering. That's right, I care about them deeply and a part of me even loves them. It's probably the bond that Sei spoke off before he stormed away.

I was so caught up in thinking about the bond that I didn't even realize that I had bumped to someone. A tray with a plate of steak and a glass of red wine slipped out of their hand and clattered onto the ground. The glass and plate shattered, spilling the wine everywhere. The steak fell on the the white tiles, staining them with sauce.

"Crap! I'm so screwed!" He cursed, quickly getting on his knees to clean up the mess. I opened my mouth to apologize but paused, the voice seeming a bit too familiar. I looked down at the man, his black hair falling over his face as his picked up shards of glass. He was only in black pants, not wearing anything on his upper body. Around his neck was a black collar that was boldly engraved with red jewels.

Sapphire's pet

Sapphire has a... Pet? Another person is her pet?

Perhaps it's a kinky thing they did? Hold on... Sapphire is married.

He looked a bit too thin to be Goliath, plus he has black hair, not blue.

"I'm really sorry, please let me help you." I said, walking over to the steak. I bent down to pick it up when I heard a loud gasp coming from the man. I stared back at him and finally saw his face, my mouth gaping open and a gasp involuntarily escaping.

"Damien!?" I asked loudly.

"Akielia!" He also exclaimed, dropping the glass shards he had picked up. We both stood up and I ran to him, engulfing him in a tight hug. I have never felt more relieved to see Damien than this moment.

"Are you alright? Where have you been?" He asked me, pulling away from my embrace. He put his hands on my face and observed me, making sure that I'm fine.

"I'm okay, Damien. I've been staying with Sei and Silas. Why are you here?!" I asked him. That was all I could say to him before a seductive voice spoke behind me.

"Well, isn't this a very lovely reunion?" Sapphire said, making Damien flinch. I looked up at him and finally saw it.

Five... No, six large bite marks scattered around his neck just below the collar. The spot was red and slowly turning purple. I gasped softly, knowing what had happened to him. Sapphire was feeding on him, a lot.

"Damien..." I whispered sadly, "what happened?"

"Goodness me, you've made such a mess, mousie. Come on and clean it up, then you can remake lunch for Mommy." Sapphire said, approaching us. Damien let go of me and gently nudged me away from him as Sapphire approached. She stepped over the small puddle of wine and pulled Damien's collar, kissing him roughly. I gasped, shocked to see her feeling him all over. She slid her hands down his chest and palmed his groin over his pants, massaging it gently. Damien groaned softly.

"Is my pet getting hard? If you be a good boy and clean up here and make lunch, Mommy will give you a nice reward tonight." She said, licking her lips.

How could she!? She's a married woman but she's messing around with Damien, making him do sexual things with her. Sapphire gave me a wink and strutted away. Damien turned to me and smiled, surprising me.

"Why the hell are you smiling?" I asked him.

"What do you mean? Did you see her? She's hot." Damien said, bending to pick up the glass. "I'm going to clean this up and then go get my reward."

Is he joking right now!?

I looked at him in disbelief. "What about Sharlene? What would she say if she saw this? Why are you even here? How?"

Damien shrugged, "Subject MM2077. After they took you, he came back for Sharlene and I. I was handed to the sexy vampire lady and Sharlene became a maid or something. I don't know."

Silas brought them here?

"And you? What's your role here?" He asked, looking at me from head to toe. "You must be having it good if you're dressed like the queen or something."

I shook my head. Could this day get even worse? Damien doesn't even care about the life he's left behind. He's too interested in fooling around with the married vampire lady.

"Goliath will kill you when he finds out. That's his wife, Damien."

"I guess I'll have to make sure he doesn't." Damien answered, "you should probably go. I need to clean up this blood before it attracts other vampires." He said, pointing at the puddle of what I had thought was red wine. It's blood!?

Wait a minute...

"What other vampires?" I asked him.

"You think this big house only has six people in it? No, this is called a packhouse for a reason. It has a pack of people. There's around a hundred people that live here and most of them are vampires and demon."

Oh hell no...

"They get attracted by the smell of blood pretty quickly. They'll probably come check what's going on. Since you have no claim on yourself, you are vulnerable. Run along before you get hurt. My collar here will protect me."

"Where did you learn all this?" I asked him, standing up straight.

"Sapphire spills stuff when she's drunk and she drinks a lot. Go, we'll talk the next time we meet."

I can't believe that Damien is so settled in here already. It's been only one day and he's already aware of everything that's going on. He's already adapted to the place yet I'm here, losing my mind over everything.

"Do you know where Sei's room is?" I asked him. I had no idea where it was from here. Damien nodded towards the end of the hall.

"Go straight until you reach the stairs. The fourth door to the right is where their room is. That's what Mommy told me."

Mommy? What the hell did I ever see in this sex obsessed man?

I shook my head in displeasure and ran towards their room, only wanting to see the twins. I felt like they were the only normal things about this weird place, even if they were also monsters themselves.

Hope you enjoyed
Vote| comment| share