Chapter twenty five: daddies

I kissed Silas hungrily, like I've been craving for him my whole life. His lips were cold, soft and so tasty. I pressed our bodies together, wanting to feel his warmth on every part of my body. The warmth I had been feeling had turned into heat, a fire had lit up inside of me. I felt needy for him, like he was all I needed to survive in this world.

My hips involuntarily grinded against his groin and I felt it growing hard underneath me. Silas moaned into my lips, driving me crazy. He wrapped his arms around my waist and flipped us over, making me lay on the soft bed on my back. Silas stopped kissing my lips and went lower, attacking my neck. I ran my hands through his hair and moaned loudly when he kissed a certain spot on my neck.

"This is where I will mark you." He whispered, looking up at me with hooded eyes. I still didn't understand this werewolf stuff, and I honestly didn't care at that moment. Silas kissed between my breasts, his large hands kneading my breasts over my bra. It felt amazing, and I knew it would be even better with it off.

"Take it off." I breathed out, leading his hand to the straps of my bra.

"Not yet," he whispered, going lower. I spread my legs for him, wanting him to devour me like he had done in my shower. I arched my back when I felt him rubbing his fingers over my dampening panties, feeling how wet I was. I was absolutely soaking.

"No one else can make you feel the way we can." He said, kissing between my thighs.

"Please Silas..." I begged him, making him kiss my opening over my panties. I felt like crying when he stopped. He stood up and climbed on top of me, kissing me hard on the lips.

"Believe me, I would do anything to rip those panties of yours and to thrust my whole length inside you." He whispered, kissing my neck softly. I could feel his hard erection pressing against my thigh.

"Then do it." I told him, running my hand down his chest. I went lower and slid it inside his boxers, grabbing his solid member. He groaned and buried his face at the crook of my neck.

"Not yet, baby." He said again, making me massage it faster. He moaned softly against my ear, making me even more wet.

"But I want you to." I pouted. He grabbed my hand and made me tighten my grip on it, guiding me as I pleasured him. He made me go faster and his breathing got louder, making me also moan softly. It felt good to make him feel the way he did. The thought that no other woman could do this for him made me happy.

"Uh..." He breathed out, slowly rocking his hips back and forth. I felt a warm liquid coating my hand and he moaned again, collapsing on top of me. I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"I love you." He mumbled more to himself. I smiled again but then it soon vanished. What am I to Silas and Sei? The thought has never really crossed my mind. Was I their girlfriend...? Or just their soulmate?

More importantly, did I love them? Or did I just care about them?

Silas got up from ontop of me before I could answer him. He looked at my hand, which still had his arousal on it, and smirked at me. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up." He said, fixing his boxers. I stood up and followed him into the bathroom, where he ran me a bath and he took a shower.

__✧__✧__✧__✧__✧__✧__✧__

The sun set pretty quickly, which made me feel more nervous as midnight drew closer. I didn't want to go to Alexander's bedroom. Who knows what he wanted to do to me. I sighed softly and looked outside the window, watching the sun disappear behind a mansion in the distance. I would like to go out and tour this place sometime but since it had to be kept a secret that I'm human, I won't be going out anytime soon.