Chapter twenty eight: limit

"What's your excuse?" Alexander asked angrily, his eyes darkening. I slowly stepped back, my body shaking as I looked up at his tall figure. I had really done it now. I was definitely going to get killed tonight.

When he saw that I wasn't answering, he closed his eyes and rubbed the bridge of his nose, sighing deeply as if I was the most stressful thing in the world. When he opened his eyes again, he tightly grabbed my wrist and pulled me to a door. I was about to fight him when he spoke.

"Remember what will happen to your boyfriends if you fight me."

I stopped resisting and nodded, following him inside his bedroom. He shut and locked the door, pointing at his bed. "Go sit down." He commanded me. I silently did what he told me, sitting down at the edge of the soft bed. It was done neatly, meaning that Alexander had not even gone to sleep tonight. What could he have been up to all this time?

I looked around his room. It barely had anything. There was just a bed, a dressing table and then the doors to the bathroom and closet. He had absolutely nothing that personalized his bedroom.

I flinched when I felt a cold hand touch my bare shoulder, making me move back. Alexander stared at me in amusement, "Come now, there's absolutely no need to be nervous about this." He told me, stepping closer.

I moved further back when he did, my heart loudly pounding onto my chest. I was so scared, I felt like screaming. Would anyone even hear me in this mansion? And if they did hear me, would it be the people I want to have heard or people just like Alexander?

Are these even people?

I screamed when Alexander tightly grabbed my ankle, dragging me to him at the edge of the bed. His large hand clasped over my mouth, trying to shut me up. I kicked my feet at him, making him smile sadistically. "Don't worry, the first time always hurts, but I promise it gets better." He told me in a soothing manner.

I bit at his hand, not even receiving a single reaction from him. He pulled me closer and climbed on me, keeping my legs still. I felt tears running down my cheeks as I looked up at him pleadingly. He leaned down and kissed my tears away, whispering against my ear softly. "You must stay still, or this will hurt more than it needs to."

I shook my head, my eyes widening when I understood what he was about to do to me. His free hand brushed against a spot in my neck, where he pressed his finger. I closed my eyes, feeling his finger run from there to my shoulder and then down to my breast. It was like he was following a line, a vein. He traced it all the way to my hip, where he stopped.

"Okay..." He mumbled to himself. I opened my eyes when he got off me, relief making me relax my tense shoulders. I sat up on the bed, staring at him rummaging through a drawer. I opened my mouth to ask him if I should leave but paused when I saw something in his hand. My eyes widened and I started panicking over again.

He glared at me, "if you try to run, I will punish you so don't try me, Akielia."

"Please don't do this... Please." I whispered to him, watching him fearfully when he came closer with the ball gag. He sat down next to me and held my cheek, making me look up at him.

"I need to feed." He told me. I shook my head at him. Why did it have to be me who he fed on? Why couldn't it be anyone else?

"Open your mouth for me." He said softly, tapping his thumb on my lower lip. I shook my head slowly, his soft expression hardening at my stubbornness.

"Do it, now."

I shook my head again, preparing myself to walk out of the room.

"Fine, I tried to help you." He mumbled, grabbing my leg again. I screamed when he pulled me to the edge of the bed and got between my legs. His eyes darkened until they were fully black, making me scream even louder. I felt like I was staring at the devil himself at that moment. He opened his mouth, his already sharp teeth getting even longer and sharper. I squirmed under him, wanting to get away.

He went on his knees and threw my legs over his shoulders. "Stop, I just get hungrier when you fight me. I'll end up taking more than I need." He said calmly.

"I hate you!" I screamed at him. "I'm going to tell Sei and Silas and they'll both— AHH!" My back arched when I felt pain searing through my thigh. I whimpered loudly, grabbing Alexander's black hair as I felt him sucking my blood. It felt like someone was continuously stabbing me with a knife.

"Please! No more!" I begged him. My grip on his hair tightening. I heard him growl against my leg in satisfaction, his eyes rolling back. I laid back on the bed, feeling all of the energy in my body getting drained away. I tried to lift my hand up, nothing in my body seeming to work. I felt paralyzed.

My vision got hazy, the lamp next to the bed multiplying and turning to five lamps. I looked around, the colours around me fading and the items around me multiplying.

When he finally stopped, I was barely awake. I just laid limp on his bed, waiting for unconsciousness to take me. I was beyond dehydrated and weakened. Death could take me right then and there.

"Oh?" Alexander said, looking at me with a smug look on his face. "Did I overdo it? My bad."

I stared back at him emotionlessly, my eyes closing as I felt sleep slowly take me. They snapped open when I felt him grab my wrist, pulling me up. My legs were trembling when he made me stand up, making me balance against the bed.

"I'm leaving tonight, you're going to be a good girl and go back to your room, take a shower to remove my scent and cover that mark on your thigh. Then you keep your mouth shut after that, got it?" He asked me, roughly yanking me up. I nodded, even though I didn't remember what he had just told me to do. My brain wasn't functioning straight at that moment. I just wanted to close my eyes and sleep.

"Go to your room or else other creatures will find you and finish you off." He said, pushing me out of his room. I leaned against the wall, tiredly walking to whatever place I could find.

"And make sure you're back here tonight at midnight. This time don't be late." He growled before disappearing. I looked around me, seeing nothing but a dark hallway. I had no idea where to go from where I was. I was completely messed up in the head. I slowly walked to where I thought  Damien was. He was the closest person to me. Sapphire would have to forgive me for interrupting them.

I leaned against a wall, knocking on the door loudly. It creaked open, my eyes landing on a tall blurry figure. It was much taller and bigger than Damien.

"S-sorry. Wrong ro..room." I breathed out, turning to walk away. Suddenly, my body reached it's limit and gave up, making me collapse onto the floor. My eyes closed, the last thing I saw being neon grey eyes staring down at me in shock.

Hope you enjoyed!
Vote|Comment|Share

Who do you think that was at the end?