Chapter twenty four: distribution

When I got back to Sei's bedroom, all I wanted to do was sleep and wake up with all of this being just some really bad dream. I sat at the edge of the bed and slipped off the high heels. After throwing them somewhere on the floor, I took off the chain and my dress, standing in only black lace panties and a bra. I crawled onto the bed and collapsed on the soft material, closing my eyes.

Now to just slee—

The door barged open before I could even finish that thought. I was way too tired to even get up, so I laid still and kept my eyes closed.

Two pairs of feet walked inside, one faster than the other. The door was closed before one of them took a deep breath. You could hear all of his frustration from that one sigh.

"Sorted everything out?" Sei asked softly.

"Yeah, it's done. The other species are a real hassle. They want this king before the end of the week." Silas grumbled, the sound of unzipping following. I was planning to tell them that I was awake but since they were speaking of this king situation, I definitely wanted to hear more information about it.

"Who is been nominated?" Sei asked, the bed dipping by my feet as he sat down. He gently grabbed my foot, running his hand up and down my leg in a soothing manner. Just that small touch made me feel calm. It also made me yearn for more.

"They said it would be better to nominate one creature of every species. The werewolves nominated the son of alpha Vera and the vampires are still struggling to decide between Alexander and Gwendolyn, some vampiric whore."

The mentioning of Alexander made me shudder, and Sei must have felt it since he stopped moving his hand. I pouted at the feeling of his hand leaving my leg but still kept my eyes closed. "Turn on the heater." Sei said.

"Why? It's super hot in here already. You want a heat stroke?" Silas questioned.

"She's cold."

"Drape a blanket around her."

"What do grapes have with warming Akielia?"

"Drape, with a D. I ask again, when last did you attend your English lessons?" Silas groaned, stomping somewhere and coming back. I felt a heavy blanket being thrown on me, making me feel hot. Silas was right about that it was hot, now I feel like I'm in an oven.

"Problem solved. Now, it's pretty obvious that no-one will pick the whore so Alexander is most likely to get it. The mermaids aren't planning on taking part in the nomination but they will vote." Silas continued.

"And the demons?" Sei asked softly.

"The demons are with whatever the demon hybrids want, so it should be one of us."

"It should be you." Sei mumbled, "Sei don't want crown."

"Brother..." Silas started, Sei not giving him a chance to continue.

"No, this is not up for distribution." He said assertively. I bit my lip, trying my best to hold in my laugh from what he just said. Silas sighed in what sounded like defeat and collapsed on the couch. "You idiot... You fool." I heard him grumble.

"DISCUSSION!" Silas boomed out, making me snort out a laugh. I felt the bed dipping as Sei moved back.

"NOT UP FOR DISCUSSION! WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET DISTRIBUTION!?"

"Eh?" Sei asked, not seeing anything wrong with what he had said. I hid my face under the blanket, tears forming from the amount of laughter I was holding in.

"Get out!" Silas said, getting up from the sofa. He walked to Sei and made him stand up. "Go take those English lessons and this time make sure you show up!" Sei was forced out through the door and Silas shut it, making me crumble.

"BAHAHAHA!" I laughed loudly, clutching onto my stomach. That was the most hilarious thing I've ever heard in a while. I kicked the blanket off me and opened my eyes, sitting up on the bed. "Oh my goodness, oh man! I can't... I can't breathe."

My laugh soon died out when I stared back at Silas. I thought he would be smiling at me but he was giving me the deadliest glare I have ever seen. I quickly shut my mouth and frowned, wondering what I had done wrong this time.

"Where have you been?" He asked me, walking towards me. He stared at me coldly from the foot of the bed and I looked up at him.

"The library..." I answer him.

"With who?" He asked again, his eyes slowly turning more red. I wanted to tell him the truth about Alexander and what he had said to me but I was too scared. I didn't want Alexander to hurt them.

"Alone..." I said softly.

"Should I read your mind for the truth? Because I can clearly smell another man on you." Silas said, sitting down. He motioned for me to come closer and I cautiously crawled towards him. I sat down next to him and shook my head to answer his previous question.

"I bumped to Damien on the way here and he hugged me." I told him, fiddling with the silk duvet. Silas eyed my body, making me remember that I was only dressed in my undergarments. "Just him? No one else?" He asked me softly. I nodded, feeling bad for lying to him. He gave me a small smile and leaned in to kiss my cheek.

"Good, I was worried that you bumped to the wrong person or something. I'm glad that it was just him." He said, his tensed body relaxing. He unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off, making me gulp inaudibly. His toned upper body looked so sexy. I wanted to run my hands all over it, to feel his six rock hard abs and have his strong arms wrap around me.

He slid off his already unzipped pants and kicked them away, leaving him in black boxers. After that he laid down on his back and closed his eyes. I had some questions that I wanted to ask him but he seemed a bit tired and I didn't want to stop him from getting any rest.

"Ask." He simply spoke, making me groan. They need to stop reading my mind without permission.

"I didn't, I can just feel you staring at me. It's creepy." He said again. He literally just read my mind again!

"Creepy? You wanna talk about creepy?!" I asked him loudly, making him open his eyes and stare up at me in amusement.

"Creepy is you sneaking into my shower and eating me out!" I told him, pointing at him accusingly. Silas smirked at me and looked down at my clothed breasts.

"But you enjoyed it, no?" He asked me huskily.

"Oh, I'm not finished. Then you decided to break my glass in the middle of the night while I was sleeping!"

"That was a mistake. I did clean it up though." He said, rolling his eyes.

"Theeeen, you sorted my bras and panties from lightest to darkest! Who even does that?" I said to him with a frown. He looked confused at first but soon released a deep chuckle.

"Sounds like Sei. He likes organized things."

"Organized or creepy? Seriously, you guys made it hard to live there alone." I told Silas, sighing deeply.

"We just wanted to be closer to you, baby. Plus, we needed to make sure that you were really our soulmate. That's why I touched you that night." He explained, sitting up. "I hope you know that we would never touch you without your consent. It was just something I had to do."

I pursed my lips. How did touching me confirm that I was their soulmate?

"Like this," he mumbled, gently sliding his hand around my waist. My body immediately got warm from the touch, my private areas tingling in need. I closed my eyes, enjoying his addictive touch. "Feels like a surge of warmth floods your body. I feel it too." He told me. My hands were aching to touch him the way he was touching me. I also wanted to feel his body all over.

"Silas..." I whimpered pathetically, opening my eyes to look at him. He gave me a knowing look and pulled me closer. I climbed on his lap, feeling his shoulders and biceps.

"I'm all yours, baby. Do whatever you want to me." He said softly, grabbing my ass.

Unable to contain myself, I smashed our lips together.

Hope you enjoyed!

Share| Vote |Comment