Chapter Two

Tia's POV

It's still Spirit Week at school to celebrate the end of the year and all of the graduating Seniors. I'm supposed to be enjoying all of the festivities but instead I'm grounded until I start college in a month. Nobody listens to my problems. They just look at the outcome of how I solved it on my own. Deva was just standing up for me, defending me. Why didn't the others get 'not suspended but can't come back to campus' like I did? Now I have to go meet the scariest person I know, Alpha Artemis. He'll probably put me in the dungeons under his villa. We all know he keeps prisoners in his home. Probably cooks them and eats them.

"He does eat an unusual amount of meat," Deva says.

"Oh hush! We wouldn't be turning into Alpha's dinner if you wouldn't have tried to turn those girls into minced meat." I snapped back.

"Those bitches deserved it. And more! You're lucky I didn't rip the throat off them sorry sacks of shit. You know I love you," she soothed.

"I love you too, Deva. You just have to give me some control when you get angry. You're bigger than most wolves, especially female wolves. You can't let our emotions win with violence every time," I pleaded.

Deva stayed quiet after that. I assumed she was thinking about all of her behaviors. I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in."

My mom, Amaris, enters.

"Tia, Alpha wants to see you immediately after breakfast."

My eyes lowered to the floor to stare at her feet, a true sign of my guilt.

"Ok. I'll get ready in a sec."

I said with tears brimming in my eyes. She steps further in and gives me a hug while I'm seated on the edge of the bed. She squeezed me like it was the last hug I'll ever get. At that point, I was terrified.

 At that point, I was terrified

Tia's Mom, Amaris Hale

We all love Phyicia Rashad!!!