Chapter Thirty Two

Tia's POV

Tia's POV

"So what time are we leaving? And where is everybody?"

"We're heading out now. They're already waiting outside."

He held the small of my back and led me through the door. There were three blacked out Range Rovers in a line at the front of the villa. Sam and Will were lingering around the front vehicle chatting away while Robert and Tyler were waiting at the one in the rear play fighting. Liam guided me to the middle vehicle and opened the door. I hopped in and shifted around for comfort. He joined me on the other side as I looked around the truck in awe. It was luxurious. It had peanut butter colored leather seats with black trim. The bucket seats were recliners. It had two different sunroofs and there were TVs built into the freaking seats! I aspire to have one of these in the future. The guys loaded into their respective vehicles and we set off to the airport. Liam was busy on his phone the entire time as the soft, classical music played soothing tunes. I gazed out of the windows at the passing scenery. We went from calming, heavy forested landscapes to small country vibes and finally to busy city bustling.

After we made it into the city, it didn't take long to reach the airport. I was thinking of all the stereotypes that surround airports so I thought it would be a whole ordeal. I've never flown before so I didn't know from experience. As we pulled up, Tyler jogged over to open my door while Liam and the rest unloaded themselves. The drivers got out and started unloading our bags from each vehicle. Liam finally put away his phone and waited until Will and Sam were at our front and Tyler and Robert stood behind. I've never felt so protected in my life. We walked in sync through the airport doors and took a sharp right. We bypassed all of the passengers waiting in line at the security checkpoint and walked to a private security area. Will nodded to the men and we followed them through the airport to a private room. Everyone seemed to be indulging in something as I stared out of the window watching trolleys carry heaps of luggage across the tarmac. After about 20 minutes, an older, well dressed pilot came in. "We're ready for you Mr. Onyx" is all he said as he extended his hand for us to join him. As we stood, Liam wrapped an arm around my waist, the guys got back in formation, and we set off to the private jet.

It was all black with chrome linings around the windows and wings. Liam held my hand to keep me steady going up the steps as he followed behind. We stood to the side with the pilot and a stewardess as the men did a security sweep in the far back of the plane. Once we got the go ahead Liam took my hand and led me to the secluded area. I glanced around at everything. This was a really nice jet. The front area was lavish with white and dark browns. It had private seating and a couple of huge couches. When we arrived in our area, it was smaller than the front but more intimate. There were two huge sunroofs and smaller windows on every inch of the wall. There were a series of chairs, a dining table, and a TV hanging on the wall. I wished there was a couch like in the other room so that I could cuddle with Liam or have a nap. But the chairs would recline and I could wait until later to be clingy. I sat in the first seat to the left and buckled up. Liam sat across from me and did the same. I heard the whirling of the engine start and the pilot came over the intercom with his speech. We'd arrive in a little over 6 hours. Well, I might as well get comfortable. I kept my seat upright as instructed but laid my head back and closed my eyes. Liam was back into his phone and was just as quiet as usual. I relaxed myself enough through takeoff that it seemed as if it hadn't happened. When the pilot came back over the intercom saying we could unbuckle and something about a cruising altitude, the stewardess came with drinks and food. It was a simple club sandwich with chips and she gave Liam a fruit punch drink and me a frappuccino. He never ceases to amaze me with his thoughtfulness. I ate the sandwich but not the chips and of course, my hungry mate finished them off. I had the lady bring me back a bottle of water because my stomach was feeling a little flippy. I sipped my drink but it made it worse.