Chapter Thirty One

Tia's POV

My eyes fluttered open and I could see the light of day. But I wasn't facing the sun like I normally would when waking up so I focused my vision and realized I was nose deep in Liam's chest. His breathing was still heavy so I knew he was asleep. I crept my hand up to wipe away any eye boogers because I know when I move he's gonna wake up. He sleeps too damn lightly. I leaned back to take in his features. He's so freaking cute sleeping. No matter how scary he is to others, he's a gentle giant when it comes to me. I wiggled backward hoping to free myself from his embrace. I hoped wrong. As soon as I moved far enough his arm tightened and his eyes shot open. I paused and smiled.

"Where are you going? It's too early." He whined. Closing his eyes to go back to sleep.

"I have to pee. I can't just wet the bed."

I complained. He groaned in annoyance but decided to set me free from his meaty arms. I rolled over, wrapped my robe, and went to stand.

"Agh!" thud

Liam shot up from the bed.

"What the fuck happened?"

"I fell. My legs feel like limp noodles. I feel like I'm paralyzed."

Liam burst into a fit of laughter. All while I'm sitting on the floor freaking out.

"That's the power of dick, baby! I told you that you would feel it all today."

He continued laughing and scooted across the bed to help me. He pulled me up and I wobbled a couple times but soon got my bearings and he let me go. I shakily walked to the bathroom and closed the door. I could still hear him laughing. I'm so embarrassed. I thought to myself. I made my way to the toilet to finally relieve myself and I could definitely feel the pain of our activities last night. My insides were so sore. I went to the sink and washed my hands. I glanced at myself in the mirror and saw my mark. It was huge and...beautiful.

"Do you like it?"

"Deva, why do you have bass in your voice? Are you sick?"

"No, babe. It's me."

My eyes widened in shock. What the entire fuck is he doing in my head? I heard him laugh, again, it's in my head.

"I'm freaking out."

"Babe. Calm down. We mated, you're marked. We can mindlink."

"Holy fucking shit, I did NOT think this through. Oh dear Goddess, I'm freaking out! I can't breathe. Oh shit. Oh shit. What the fuck?!"

"Babe, calm down."

"Liam, stop! Get out of my head!"

"Not until you calm down."

"I can't-I can't breathe. I ca- ...."

The next thing I know I'm cold and wet. I opened my eyes to see a worried Liam standing beside me.

"You threw me in a freezing shower?!"

"You passed out! I didn't know what else to do!"

"Um, a cold towel would've worked."

I said as I started to shiver. He scooped me up, planted me on my feet, and wrapped me in a towel. I might as well not even care about being naked around him. This man seems to always manage to see me without clothes! I stood shivering glaring at Liam with anger.

"You look like a really wet, really pissed off kitten." He smiled.

"This is all your fault! Everything is your fault!"