Chapter Forty Five

Tia's POV

I studied until about 8:00 when I felt my muscles were too tense to keep going. I had a break and called the kitchen for dinner but still stayed in the same hunched over position while I had eaten. I got up from the desk and made my way to the shower. After I washed up, I let the hot water beat around my shoulders and neck. I audibly moaned at the relief.

"Nothing should make you moan like that, except me."

I screamed and jumped at the intrusion.

"Liam, goddammit! Stop doing that shit!"

He laughed heartily at my fright.

"I told you to pay attention to your surroundings. Mind if I join you?"

"It's all yours. I'm heading out."

I glared at him as I got out and wrapped a large towel around me.

"It's no fun without you being in there with me."

"Tough tits."

I said as I walked out to the bedroom. He exaggerated a groan and it made me smile. It was a small victory, but a victory nonetheless. I dressed in a simple gown with fuzzy socks and made my way into bed. After about 15 minutes, a very wet Liam stepped out of the bathroom. I watched his body, his movements, the beads of water dripping down his torso.

"Mind fucking me again?"

"Oh, shut up. You knew what you were doing when you chose to come out like that. It's not going to work. I'm going to bed. Good. Night."

I rolled over and stuffed my head into a pillow. He laughed and fumbled around his drawers for underwear. He quickly made his way to the bed and slid closely behind me. I closed my eyes to maintain self control and took a quick breath. I felt his presence over me but I chose to ignore him. He ran his fingers lightly up and down my arm and softly kissed my shoulder and back.

"I said goodnight Liam. I have an early day."

"I had a stressful day."

He whined. It made me smile but I wasn't backing down.

"I'm sorry Liam. But you'll have to wait. You said my goals would come first."

"I'm not stopping that."

He whispered against my body and placed more gentle kisses. I felt the heat between my legs arise. My clit started to jump with every kiss to my skin. I was losing focus, fast. He shifted in bed a little and then reached under my gown. Shit. Why did I have to wear a gown? He massaged my waist and kept kissing around my body. I took a deep breath and released it shakily through my mouth. He smiled against my skin as he continued to place kisses across me. His hand dipped from my waist to my stomach. He rubbed down to my pelvis and in between my thighs. Fuck! Did I not wear panties?! He ran two fingers into my fold and massaged up and down my clit. I felt the gush of wetness release from me. He applied more pressure and rubbed rough, slow circles until a moan left my lips. I realized my actions and what he was doing to me so I tightened up my thighs and knees. It only intensified the pressure and made him speed up more.

"Liam, don't do this to me." I said breathlessly.

"What do you want me to do to you?" His voice was low and full of bass. It was so sexy and only increased my arousal.

"Mmm. Fuck."

"You want me to fuck you?"

"Mm-mmm!"

I moaned. It was supposed to be a 'no' but my body had other plans. Unable to stop my actions, I turned on my back and spread my legs apart to give him better access. He raised up on his knees, lifted my legs, and placed them around his waist. He grabbed his erection and slid it up and down my folds. He then lined himself up and I felt his mighty manhood penetrate me slowly.