Chapter Ten

Liam's POV

After I clicked on the light, she seemed to have calmed down.

"Alpha? What are you doing here?" She asked.

Now that she's talking to me, with her soft but firm voice, I found myself dumbstruck. No words can escape. Now I'm looking creepy again. Ugh! Say something, stupid! I scolded myself. She's now giving me attitude, rolling her neck and trying to look serious. It's cute as fuck, I can't deny. But now I'm stuttering.

"You don't know?! I just showed you to your room and now you're here sitting on my bed in the goddamn dark?! You scared the shit out of me!" She screamed. 

No one dares to raise their voice at me! How dare she! I'm shocked and once again can't find my words. I buried my face in my hands contemplating what the fuck I was going to say. I hear her footsteps come closer so I look up. I'm still pissed at the disrespectful tone she's taking with me. I just want to see her. I must've said that out loud because she retorted, 

"Here I am, Einstein."

And opened up her arms. I took that as an invitation. I was filled with lust and rushed to her. She took steps back and bumped into the wall. I think-I think I scared her, I questioned myself. She does look really small as I stood before her. She breathlessly apologized and felt like she disrespected me. Which she kinda did, but she's my mate. My equal. The last thing she said to me pained my heart.

"Please don't hurt me."

As tears started to fall. She looked away so that I wouldn't see, but I did. I cupped her face with my hands and wiped her tears. I gently lifted her head to face me and she closed her eyes as more tears fell. The only thing I could do is reassure her that I would never hurt her. I couldn't take my eyes off of her pouty lips and leaned in for a kiss, she obliged. My brain opened up to new heights, my heart felt whole, my body felt more powerful than ever...all from one passionate kiss. She truly is my other half. The energy was too much to process so I broke the kiss and stepped back. I immediately missed the calming effect she has over me.

I stood and observed her for a moment. She dropped her head and played with her fingers. Nervous habit? It's cute as fuck. But what's going through her mind? Is this the part where she tells me who she's in love with and refuses to accept me? She finally said

"Alpha Onyx?"

"Please, just call me Liam," I said.

"Ok um, Liam. I don't know what you wanted to say to me before. But my wolf would like to meet yours. I don't have a lot of control over her so please don't kill us."

"I would never. And Titan would love to meet her."

As soon as I said that, her eyes flashed into a ray of sun and slowly dimmed to match the sunset. They were astonishing. I was shocked at the sheer amount of power she released into the room. Her entire demeanor had changed so I knew I was standing before her wolf. There goes my theory of her being an angel or human. I took a deep breath and willed Titan forward. He immediately smashed my face into hers. We were going at it hot and heavy. I didn't hold back the reins because she was really into it. This lasted a couple of minutes until her robe slipped open. I was in a daze. Shocked to see her big beautiful breasts covered in smooth, chocolate skin. I was about to grab it and keep going but she quickly closed it and ran into the bathroom. With a loud slam and the click of a lock, she was gone. Did I overstep?

Titan, what did you do?

Don't blame me for wanting our mate. I want all of her. Now! Mine. He growled.

I wanted to go after her but thought it would be best to leave. I didn't want her to be uncomfortable. And my dick was hard as a rock. I slowly left the room in defeat and made my way to take a cold shower. Tomorrow is a new day. I hoped to make some progress with her. And prayed to the goddess that she will agree to come back to my kingdom and be by my side. I'm so stupid, that was the whole point of me going to her room. Instead, my horny wolf turned into a pervert and scared her off. Sigh. This was going to be a long night.