Chapter Six

Chapter Six

Liam's POV

We arrived at the Night Wind pack house and parked at the entrance of the alpha's villa. It was a decent sized territory and very well kept. I had been avoiding them because I've heard it was a piece of shit pack that wanted to be the best. I'm the best. But during wartime, you have to have allies on all ends to ensure the safety and well-being of our kind. I really could care less if this alpha was an enemy, I could kill him and take his pack over in less than five minutes. But why bother breaking something that was already working effectively? Logistically, the alpha was doing good things. So after a year of practically begging me for an alliance meeting, I've decided to give him a chance. But only because the rogue problem was threatening innocent lives. The lives of our women, the lives of our future. I brought along three of my top warriors. I trained them personally as we were growing up. I know all of their strengths and weaknesses. And I am confident that I can put my life in their hands.

Upon entering the villa we were greeted by Alpha Artemis along with his Beta and Gamma. We exchanged pleasantries and were ready to get down to business. We walked up some stairs and to the right. When we went to turn left at the next hall, I was hit with the most captivating smell. It smelled of fresh linen, the air of the sea, and silk. My wolf, Titan, started to howl in appreciation. I almost lost my focus. I proceeded to the office and took a seat. The alpha claims his assistant would be in shortly. Surely if he had an assistant, they would have been the one calling every week for the past year. Why did he personally have to call? Some assistant he must have. Probably an incompetent Omega that can't spell his own name. He asked for our drink preferences, I've had a long flight and I'm in need of a stiff drink. Whiskey on the rocks for me. Tyler asked for tea with milk and sugar, Will and Sam wanted Irish coffee. Now that that's sorted, let's see what little Arty is going to propose.

As I was about to open my mouth to start discussions, a knock came from the side door. A beautiful young woman smiled and walked in with fruit. As she got closer, I could smell that exhilarating aroma. My eyes were glued to her every movement. Her chocolate brown skin, her beautiful round eyes, her small but plump lips, and those curves. Ooh those curves. I could hold on from every angle and just pound into her until she collapsed from exhaustion. I had to clench my teeth and grip the arms of the chair to control myself...and Titan. He was ready to pounce. She leaned over to sit down the tray of fruits, it was like she blinked in slow motion and turned to look directly at me. I couldn't breathe, I was stuck staring at her like a creep. She seemed to notice that I was uncomfortable but unwilling to look away so she turned and smiled at the others in the room. I finally exhaled but my head was spinning. I can't focus on anything. What's happening?

Mate. Titan announced.

Wait, what?

Titan