Chapter Thirty Three

Liam's POV

As we left the villa, I checked my phone for updates. There had been a breach last night near Moon Stone. Isabella sensed something and contacted Alpha Knight. The prisoners refused to talk so they needed my advice. I told them I'd be back this evening and we could discuss it then. There was a lot of urgency so I tried my best to calm the situation. I was a little preoccupied last night so I didn't get the messages. Everyone knows not to impede on my land so this calls for war. I didn't want my first order of business to be the slaughter of rogues. But I needed to know who was behind the attack. What would my mate think of me? I don't want her to think I'm a ruthless monster but I didn't develop my reputation on being kind hearted. I decided to put it further in my mind as we arrived at the airport but it was nagging me. I don't like uncertainties so I react quickly to keep myself and my kingdom at an advantage.

I tried making my contact brief but the need to know all of the details before I got there was pertinent. I decided to take a breath once we got on the plane. I sent the final few texts and was re-channeling my energy to Tia. She had her eyes closed in relaxation as we took off. It helped settle me a little. I couldn't shake the frustration in me. After we ate I had completely calmed down, but something in me was unsettled. Something at the pit of my stomach was really fucking with me. I couldn't think straight. Tia asked about the restroom and I pointed it out. She was looking unusually pale. As she closed the door, the feelings in my stomach got worse. What the fuck is going on? Then I realized it's not my feelings, it's hers. I unbuckled my seat belt and rushed to the bathroom. Thankfully the door wasn't locked and as I opened it, I found her on the floor gasping for air having another panic attack. I sat with her to ride it out. I really wanted to throw her in the shower again out of instinct. But instead, I held her firmly to my chest and rocked her back and forth. It took a couple of minutes for her to calm down but when I could feel she was okay, I felt relieved.

When she bent over to wash her face I checked out her ass. I couldn't help it. That plump, round, juicy ass! My dick shifted in my pants. She was complaining about looking puffy eyed but that's not the puff I'm looking at. I kissed her neck and nibbled at her mark. She moaned and I was fighting Titan from being too aggressive. I asked if she wanted to join the mile high club...cheesy as fuck, I know. But she agreed.

Everything that happened was a blur. We were kissing and grabbing at each other and she was so into it. My little mate was a virgin yesterday and a freak today. I fucking love it. She stripped off her clothes and even helped shed my clothes. She was in a zone and I wasn't letting her out of it. I kissed and sucked on every part of her, paying special attention to my mark. I know that's her weakness and I intend to use it to my advantage. I finally got to grip that ass like I've been contemplating in my head since I met her. When she pulled my hair, I couldn't do foreplay anymore. I lined myself up at her entrance and shoved my full length in. The way she moans and calls my name is everything to me. I continued to thrust deep into her and wanted more. I grabbed her from the counter and let her ride me in my hands. I don't think she realized she was fucking me back. I'm dominant, so I forced her onto a wall. I felt myself penetrate her more at this angle. She has to learn that I call the shots. I fucked her harder and faster. I wanted her to say my name. I wanted her to beg for her release. So I got more aggressive. I banged her body into the wall until I could feel my rhythm jolt through her body. She was putty in my hands. She screamed she was going to cum and I told her that she didn't ask for permission. I wanted her to beg me so I fucked her hard until she had no words. Tears streamed down her face and I told her to answer me. I could tell she would burst any minute. Her pussy tightened up and I could feel the forceful clenching of her walls. I outwardly smiled because I know she can't wait much longer. She's gonna do what I tell her to, she has to learn. I doubled my force with each pump and she screamed and released all over me. I continued fucking the shit out of her and asked if I told her she could come. She apologized but that's not good enough.

I turned her around and forced her to bend over. The body follows the head so I kept a firm grip on the back of her neck, she couldn't move. I shoved my dick back in her and the sound she made let me know that I hurt her so I pumped slowly. She reached back to push me so I grabbed her hands and pinned them to her back.

"Who do you think you're fucking with? Huh? I run this shit!"

I drove myself deeper and deeper. I wanted a better angle so I dipped my hips and fucked her faster. She was completely at my mercy and it felt right. I intensified every thrust until my dick was hitting her cervix. She was leaking cum but I wouldn't let her off easily. She needs to learn who's the dominant one and who's submissive.

She finally understood and couldn't take it anymore. She begged and called my name. I taunted her and pounded harder into her throbbing canal. She begged more and more but I wanted to hear her say it. Ask me. When she said what I wanted to hear, I let her cum. The warm gush of fluids coated my dick and she screamed to the heavens. The entire experience was sending me into oblivion. I got more and more excited as I wrecked her. I couldn't think about how much she was suffering because she wouldn't stop calling my name and it excited me more. My dick throbbed painfully and her walls were tightening around me. I released everything in me with one last thrust. I nutted deep into her. I could still feel her muscles contracting and it was getting me excited once again so I released her restraints and slowly pulled out. I gave a small kiss as a token for her behavior and said 'Good girl.' I could tell she wanted to talk shit by the way she looked at me. I smiled and smacked her ass. I told her everyone knows we fucked and she freaked out a little. No need to be embarrassed in my opinion. I told her let's shower and we did.

She kept her face towards me on the cold side of the shower. Her arms were folded across her chest as she put on her best mean face. She stood there in silence as I washed my body. Never moving, just glaring at me. I found it adorable and smiled the entire time. I tried reading her mind but she blocked me out. When I was all clean, and she had never budged, I leaned in for a kiss to make it up to her. She refused me and turned her head. I laughed and pushed my body against hers forcing her back into the wall.

"Did you not just learn who runs this shit?" I asked in a gruff, raspy voice.

"..."

"Do you like the punishment I give you? Because you're about to get it again."

"No."

"No, what?"

"No sir, Alpha."

A low growl left my chest. I could feel Titan's sexual tension. No doubt causing my eyes to fluctuate in color.

"Save the attitude for the next time I'm in your guts and I will fucking ruin you."

She looked up to me in shock. I smiled and stole a kiss from her anyway. I got out to dry off and continued the conversation.

"I'm sorry if you feel embarrassed, My Love, but trust me, if those guys had their mates on the plane we wouldn't be the only ones making noise."

"You make it seem like it would be a giant orgy."

I thought about it.

"It'll be pretty close."

"That's disgusting."

She finally started to wash her body as I got redressed. I stepped out and closed the door tightly. I went back to my seat and checked my phone again. No service. That's the dead zone we hit on the way here. We've been in the air for about an hour. Great. Five more hours to go.