prologue

Omega-TOP x Alpha-BOTTOM
Miguel x Jacob
***

"I hate you so much...you know that, right?"

Jacob and Miguel stood before one another with hatred for each other within their eyes.

Miguel was an Omega who possessed all the capabilities and traits that an Alpha would envy. With those enviable traits, allowed much hatred to come his way. Especially from someone such as Jacob, a powerful Alpha who was born into just as powerful of a family.

Even while growing up, Jacob was born a couple years older than Miguel. Never did he think the kid he once saw have the highest marks and standing in school, would be working the lowest paid job for him. Yet despite Miguel's circumstances, he did it by choice to assist his mother. He believed it wouldn't be so difficult and it wasn't.

Until one person always ruined things and made it clear how much he hated Miguel.

"You hate me for what, exactly? What have I done, besides try and do my job? You hated me even when we were in school together. I've never once done anything to you." Miguel sneers, instantly causing Jacob to snort.

"That is simply not true. You being an Omega and being able to be seen as an Alpha is beyond me. You don't deserve that title, you are what you are-."

"And what do you think I am, huh?" Miguel snaps in interruption at Jacob. He looked down at him angrily as they both found themselves drawing closer.

Jacob looked up at the man who always infuriated him, who lit something within him that he couldn't explain. His skin a dark brown while his eyes were a bright green. He was even bigger than him in terms of size pertaining to their physical. Arms bigger than his, hands bigger than his, then to be paired with such a face?

It pissed him off that an Omega could have such things and be a part of such a...poor life. When before Miguel was in the aristocratic life and was better than everyone.

Yet, he was in such a high society, looking the part too. Only to settle into such a pathetic life...

"You are what your differentiation says you are. You're an Omega, so you know what that means. You'll always be seen as what you should be because of that embarrassing title, not what you really are. You were once something, you were even better than me. You took my number one spot always, even being three years younger than me. Yet...you're here, working for my father and soon to be me. Doing other jobs as well...how embarrassing, how far you have fallen." Jacob mocks him. 

Miguel felt his anger rise the more Jacob spoke, especially when he spoke horribly of not only Omegas, but his circumstances too. Circumstances he knew nothing about.

"You're only bringing shame upon whatever your family name was. You let yourself be in such a lowly position. You had your chance to be with us, the Aristocracy and be a part of much more. Somehow you have just thrown that way and lost that chance, just like most Omegas do. You had your chance to be a part of the few who wish to create a brand new Luna that we've been without for decades since she passed. Lost out on another thing, just like an Omega-."

"I knew nothing of the higher-ups wishes! Many families have the same wish without even being In Aristocracy, so if I was conspiring to be a part of such a thing, why would I choose to do it with such arrogant people like you? When there are others who are much kinder to me, and not prejudiced towards me? Huh?!" Miguel yells at him, shoving Jacob back. "You spout so much bull, but let's be real here. You're like this towards me because even when you were three years older than me, you've always been in love with me. You make it so obvious."

"You take that back!" Jacob hisses furiously as he rushed towards him. The both them only inches apart from one another. "How dare you say such a thing-?!"