eighteen

Omega-TOP x Alpha-BOTTOM
Miguel x Jacob
***

Rushing into Miguel's house, neither hesitated because as soon as the front door was closed, they were kissing. The both of them trying to pin one another against the wall as it turned into some unsaid battle.

Only for Miguel to win as Jacob was pushed against the wall, his legs rising to go around Miguel's hips as they kissed hurriedly. His excitement was unparalleled and their pheromones were suffocating. The both of them releasing amounts that'd give off the impression that they both desired each other for too long.

Concealing what they've been feeling for too long, and now they didn't have to.

Their desire was beyond the normal amount and it became too much to bear. Even if they kissed as much as they wanted and as deeply as they wanted, it never felt like enough.

There was something missing that drove one another insane.

Miguel felt Jacob'a legs remove from around him, only to watch him go on his knees before him. Pulling at his pants, he stopped him. Jacob looking up with so much anxiousness.

"Let me do it for you." Miguel tells him, lifting him back onto his feet and standing up. Only to push him against the wall again grinning down at Jacob.

His eyes sparkling up at Miguel as he cradled his face, only for Miguel to let himself go on his knees now, smirking up at Jacob.

The very image of seeing him before him like that was overwhelming. Even as he pulled his pants down it was too much. He wanted him to go faster. His body trembling for more so badly that it became painful, that desire.

Miguel lifted up Jacob's knee, seeing his hole was tight again. His eyes moving onto Jacob who was breathing so heavily.

That's when he kept his eyes locked on his as he ran his tongue along his hole. Jacob's legs shaking while Miguel let his tongue run up to his dick. Taking it in his mouth, he continued to look up at him.

Jacob's hand balling up as he bit onto his knuckles, looking down at him. Finding himself trying to conceal his moans since he knew Callum was in the house, but he soon saw Miguel raise his hand. Only to pull his mouth off his dick and he saw him lick his tip, covering his mouth just to remove it quickly.

Just by doing that, Jacob knew that he was trying to say to not cover his mouth. He instantly stopped as he slammed his fist against the wall, trying not to let his legs collapse. Because whenever Miguel did these things he was always laying down or sitting on something. This time he was standing and his legs wanted to collapse then and there.

Except Miguel wouldn't let him collapse as he gripped his hips, holding him up. Seeing him moan softly because he was subconsciously trying to conceal his moans, he pulled off right when he saw Jacob was close to cumming.

"Miguel I was about to-."

Miguel stood up slowly, grinning down at him. His hand cradling his face again as he groped his arse, pulling him against him. Grinding Jacob against his thigh, he let his fingers go into his hole. Only to look down at Jacob as he gripped his arms tightly.

Just from watching him, he could easily get off to how turned on Jacob was. He could see his eyes releasing tears and he could smell just by his pheromones that Jacob desiring him very much. So much that it had him saying intelligible things.

Miguel snickering when Jacob was trying to say something, but it came out jumbled instead.

"Say it again...I didn't understand." Miguel teased, only to push Jacob against a table. Leaning over him, he saw Jacob breathing heavily. His eyes glowing brightly and he gripped his face. "Want to say it again?"