sixteen

Omega-TOP x Alpha-BOTTOM
Miguel x Jacob
*** ^Jacob and his gift for you know who-🌚

"I can't...eat this."

Jacob pushed his food forward, resting his elbow on the table. Everyone looked at him in confusion as to why he wouldn't finish his food.

"Why not?" Gage spoke up first, looking at his plate oddly now. "Is there something wrong with our food today-?"

"No, I've lost my appetite because of what today is you fool." Jacob snapped at him, standing up as he glared at his mom. "Miguel and Callum are celebrating...the fact that they are expecting the next Luna. They invited us, but you already know that mother."

His mom looked at him with narrowed eyes, glancing over at her husband. He had no care towards this marriage and really took interest in Miguel. Not knowing the full extent of why things changed to the way they are now.

"Yes, I do. I heard it'll be quite the celebration. Are you going to bring them any gifts?" She questions him, and Jacob sneered.

"I mean, do we need to just yet?" Gage piped up, Jacob sitting back down as he knew he needed to calm down. "No one knows the gender and...who cares?"

Jacob felt his lips tighten together in frustration, frowning deeply.

"There's still normal things you can give them, like money or simply just unisex clothes." She spoke up, avoiding to look at Jacob. "You know what? Don't buy anything, it is too early. Gage is right, Miguel pretended to have a relationship with you when he already impregnated-."

"Enough." Jacob snapped, shaking his head at his mom. "Just...stop."

"Miguel is an embarrassment anyway. He has no place being beside you-."

"Stop!" He found himself raising his voice, standing up fast. Fear filling the room as they all began to see his eyes almost glow before them. Them all wondering if they saw incorrectly, except his mom as he looked away.

Not even knowing what his eyes did, he staggered back as he felt off.

"I'm going to get ready." Jacob walked away now to his room, ignoring the fact that Gage was rushing up behind him.

When he got to his room he purposely stopped abruptly, causing Gage to bump into his back. He tried not to go off on him as he turned around, looking down at him now.

"Why did you follow me?"

Gage stood outside of Jacob's door as he went inside, a little nervous to speak to him in all honesty. Except he pushed away those nerves to ask this question while Jacob changed a bit.

"Are you excited about today?"

Jacob looked over at Gage like he asked a stupid question, seeing him raise his eyebrow in wait. He sighed, shaking his head no.

"Of course not. I think it's a little early to be celebrating the 'creation' because they're barely even made. Also, it's an Alpha getting pregnant by an Omega. I've never even thought that was a thing." Gage just rambled, not realizing that he spoke of a situation that was occurring with Miguel. "Alphas, at least what I was told, are never bottoms for Omegas. Maybe for other Alphas and Betas, but an Omega...? Miguel is an 'abnormal', so I guess I could see it; but still! It's so weird."

With him having said that without the knowledge that Jacob was pregnant, he didn't realize he got to him. Jacob's arms crossing over his chest as he glared at him.

"So, since you just said that, you think Callum is weird as an Alpha to get pregnant by Miguel?" Jacob asks now, instead placing himself in place of Callum. He knew Gage was the last person he should be asking of this, but he couldn't help himself.