six

Omega-TOP x Alpha-BOTTOM
Miguel x Jacob
***

Miguel inhaled deeply, looking down at Jacob as he had his fingers entwined into his hair. Watching him suck him off, he bit his lip.

He saw Jacob keep his eyes locked onto his as he willingly sucked him off. Taking as much of him in his mouth as he could, he pulled off just to lick up his length. A chuckle left his lips when he saw how into it Miguel was.

"You look so sexy." Jacob murmured against Miguel's thigh, kissing up as he sucked out some precum from his tip. "I'd do anything for you."

Miguel didn't say anything, letting Jacob get lost in his own words. He could feel himself cumming in Jacob's mouth again, and he watched him just swallow it once again.

"Anything for me?" Miguel finally gives in, watching Jacob look up at him hungrily. "What am I?"

Jacob looked at him, wondering why he'd ask.

"An...Omega? Why are you asking me that?"

Miguel pulled Jacob onto his lap in the car, feeling his fingers go into his hole. Feeling how wet he was, he chuckled.

"An Omega made you like this, not an Alpha or Beta. I'm supposed to be shaking in your presence and yet, it's you who quakes for me." Miguel leaned over some, letting himself look down at him lustfully.

He slowly rubbed his fingers against a spot Jacob always reacted to, seeing his back arch immediately. A smile grew to his lips when he saw Jacob bite his lip to keep himself from moaning. His eyes closed tightly as he was so into the feeling.

Miguel gripped his face and saw Jacob gasp right then. Feeling his hole tighten around his fingers, he saw that Jacob came again. Licking his lips, he could smell his strong and lustful pheromones.

Now he looked outside, seeing it was pitch black outside. In the distance behind their cars, he could see how far he drove from the city. As he looked, he didn't realize that Jacob was sitting up and grabbed the sides of his face.

Pulling him back down to him, kissing him hurriedly.

"I...want to be your victim, I want you to take all of me, abduct me..." Jacob moans against Miguel's lips, their eyes locked onto one another's. "What can I do to keep you in my life? I'll do anything."

Miguel found himself...wanting to keep Jacob all to himself too. There was the overwhelming sense of domination that he's never felt over someone. It was greater than it was with his ex. He's never wanted someone as much as he did now.

Except he wasn't sure if it was because of his Heat and that had him feeling more than he should. He wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing.

"I...I don't know." Miguel drifted, looking off as he tried to fight the urge some more. "You don't know how to talk to me and you're always trying to disregard my experiences. Trying to justify the wrongs, when there is none."

Jacob didn't say anything, seeing Miguel look back at him.

"You're just saying this stuff because you're-."

"No, I'm not." Jacob interrupted him, purposely this time though. "I can't get you out of my mind, ever. All I want is you and only you. This goes beyond lusting for you. I burn for you, I quake for you. It is unbearable at times and I never realized it in the beginning."

"What are you talking about?" Miguel asks him.

"Before we even had sex, I was mean to you when I found out you left the Aristocracy. I didn't even realize that it was because I was upset, because with you leaving...I couldn't be with you seriously. You were wanted by others and those...nobodies were now your options. When I wanted to be an option, but no longer was because I am a part of what you hated. So...it had me hating you because you left and we couldn't be together." Jacob confessed to him, smiling when he pressed his lips to Miguel's. "Though it seems you had internalized tension towards me too."