twenty seven

Omega-TOP x Alpha-BOTTOM
Miguel x Jacob
***

"What is wrong with you?!"

Edward felt like throwing up as he saw Jacob rub all on Miguel's body. Smirking over at him, he groped Miguel's chest.

"Did he ever let you do that?" Jacob asks, glaring down at Edward. "I don't think so."

Jacob cradled Miguel's face, seeing that he still looked like his heart was hurting. His playfulness ceased as he laid his head against his shoulder.

"Miguel...I don't like when you look this way." Jacob murmurs, only to grin as he saw him look in his eyes. "Is there anything you want from me?"

"Anything?"

"Anything~." Jacob smoothed, causing Miguel to glance off to the side. Only to grin as he took Jacob's hand and picked him up. Setting him on the counter, he stood between his legs.

Lowering his head, he let his ear rest on Jacob's stomach to his surprise. Instant shyness taking over as Miguel embraced him right there in front of Edward. Not knowing that that was one thing Miguel never offered him.

...were his true affections.

He could feel his anxiousness easing the longer he laid against Jacob. Hoping to hear a sound from the baby, because he knew that'd calm him even more.

Maybe it was just the mere fact that he was fighting everything within him to not choke Edward out. It was true that he needed to be alive to remove it, but there was still that feeling that it was pointless.

"I do want you to do stuff for me...and I know that you were just allowing me to sit there, but I can't. I just want to lay here with you and pretend like everything's all right. Like I'm not...on the verge of breaking down." Miguel breathed, causing Edward to groan.

He tried to move again, but when he looked back at Jacob he saw one eye was still glowing upon him. Keeping him stuck to the ground, not being able to move an inch still.

Jacob's hand rested upon the back of Miguel's head, looking down at him. He let his hand move down to his neck and saw Miguel flinch. Only for him to pull his hand back fast.

Thinking about it, he remembered how when Miguel marked him, it faded away. Because it's his choice to deny it and when he does, it won't matter. It was never there to begin with so no pain no gain.

Looking at Miguel...he wondered if that was the same thing for him. Since he was not the average Omega and an 'abnormal' one at that. What if...?

"You know...what if your mark is like mine?" Jacob questions him, causing Miguel to peer up at him. "Like a mark from an Omega. Yours faded away and now it's all up to me to keep it or reject it. What if that's the same for you?"

Instantly when he said that, he saw Edward flinch. He narrowed his eyes on him and saw him avoid looking at him now. Remembering that Edward's family was known well in the medical field...he should know how to remove a mark after all. What it takes to not remove one.

...and who can remove them by will, and who can't.

"I've never thought about that-."

"Of course you didn't, my love." Jacob grinned, stepping off of the counter as he went towards Edward. Yanking him onto his feet, he sat him down on a chair.

Only to grin down at him sinisterly, until it relaxed.

"I know you know what needs to be done for an 'abnormal' to remove a mark." Jacob finally says.

Edward glanced over at Miguel and saw him waiting for an answer. His love for Miguel was so strong and he didn't believe it was fair. Because if Miguel had just come...he knew they'd be together and Jacob wouldn't even be an option.