twenty one

Omega-TOP x Alpha-BOTTOM
Miguel x (Jacob) Jake
***

"You still have yet to tell me."

Jake looked down at Miguel as he had him sitting on the hood of his car. His eyes diverting off of him with new nerves he hadn't felt before.

Now that he was really alone with Miguel in a place no one could find... It felt different, this all felt...different for him. Because he could easily confess and say he was not technically Jacob, but his alter. Though with the predicament Miguel was in...he wondered if there was any point to saying anything at all.

Would the new memories Miguel made be overridden by his original memories? If so, what was the point of saying anything at all?

"I have nothing to say," Jake ends up lying instead as he pushed Miguel down onto his back, crawling onto his lap, "Just let me...do this."

"But I want to understand-."

"You'll understand once you let me do this and you shut your mouth." Jake found himself saying in frustration, causing Miguel to frown. Only for him to shake his head fast, sighing shakily. "Sorry...just let me do this, okay?"

Miguel nodded, watching as Jacob began to remove his pants and underwear in front of him. Not knowing that it was Jake and that he was more embarrassed than aroused.

He wasn't aware of what to do at all as he climbed back over Miguel's lap. Only to grab Miguel's dick and align it to his hole.

"Is this...it?" Jake mumbled to himself, and Miguel ended up nodding ignorantly. Unaware that Jake wasn't prepared at all as he started to push himself onto his dick.

Right when he did, Jake felt his eyes begin to water. This great sheer amount of pain rippling through him as he staggered forward, Miguel sitting up fast only for Jake to grip his shoulders.

"Um...this is quite rushed. Are we doing this right-?"

"Are you seriously questioning me on this right now?" Jake snapped breathlessly, and Miguel looked down to see how slowly he was going down.

"It just...doesn't feel right, it kinda hurts. You're too tight." Miguel whined, grabbing his hips as he tried to help him go further down.

Only to cause Jake to gasp, his hands shaking on Miguel's shoulders as he felt himself going further down on his dick. The pain growing substantially the further he sunk down, Miguel looking at him with concern.

Soon seeing his eyes going in and out of glowing, he wondered if out of all the emotions that he was most feeling...it was pain. His hands gripped Jacob's waist, and he saw him bite his lip now. Patting his shoulder harder, soon shaking his head.

"It's too...it's too much. I don't know how he did it..." Jake croaks, questioning how Jacob could possibly enjoy having something of this...size enter inside of him. It conflicted with him greatly as he began to try and pull up. "I want you to-."

Miguel pulled Jacob all the way down, and instantly Jake's eyes glowed right when he cried out in pain. The both of them passing out right then and there as they were taken to the white abyss again.

Jake sitting up fast as he looked around, seeing that Miguel wasn't with him. Becoming confused immediately because he could've sworn that this was supposed to work. It all was supposed to.

Not knowing that Miguel was a distance away. His eyes settled on Jacob as he stood. The memories...attached as they looked on and could see Jacob right there. Not knowing what was truly happening as he believed he died.

He came to believe he was in hell as there was nothing but white. It didn't feel like Heaven at all because where were the things he loved most. Not knowing that his child saved his memory and soul entirely. Setting it here in wait...for when things were done correctly.