twenty four

...-TOP x Alpha-BOTTOM
André x David
***

"I can't pretend anymore...my dear." David murmured to his soon-to-be ex-wife. Seeing her just look at him and knew she couldn't speak, but still didn't mind telling her things. "I'm going to go see him...finally."

He saw his wife's eyes widen, only to look away from him sharply. With that eye action alone he already knew she was against it. Except that didn't matter to him as he stood up.

"Jacob and Miguel aren't on talking terms right now it seems...so if you hear yelling at any random time, it's them." David informs her, seeing her begin to grin. "No, they're not breaking up. What's wrong with you?"

He snickers, shaking his head as he grabs his car keys. Already rushing down and he saw Miguel sitting in the living room. His eyes moving onto him and David looked away quickly, clearing his throat.

"Look, I don't know what you are doing...what you're hiding, but if you really love my son, you'll just communicate to him. He loves you a lot, I've never seen him love someone as much as he loves you."

"I know that." Miguel replies calmly, causing David to raise his eyebrow. "Me not letting him mark me literally is...not that complicated or deep. I have my reason as of now, and..."

David saw Miguel fall silent, only to look away now. His arms folding as he grins.

"Is it true...that when an Alpha marks whoever they mark, they can see all that the one they marked ever has saw and feel all they ever felt? So...if he bites me, he'll see my thoughts, basically?" Miguel asks him, and David instantly thought that Miguel must've been worried about something.

"Yes, but I never marked my wife. I do know others that have done so and they say it's quite the revelation, has you feeling like you're high almost. Though...for some, it can hurt feelings momentarily." David grinned at Miguel who was looking at him with worry. "Are you worried...about hurting Jacob's feelings?"

"Yes..." He breathed.

When he says that, they both see Jacob walking down the stairs. He looked at Miguel like he pissed him off even more. Instantly telling them both that he was eavesdropping.

"You can talk to my dad about such a thing, but you can't communicate that to me? What the fuck is wrong with you?" Jacob snapped, his dad excusing himself as he wanted no part of this argument.

Only for Jacob to grab his arm, pulling him right back.

"No, no - dad, you're staying right here real quick. Ask him more questions and see if he'll just spill his guts out to you again. Because he clearly can't do that with me!" Jacob shouted, his dad trying to pull away only for Jacob to hold him still. "Ask him something, do it."

"Jacob, I need to go somewhere. Can we do this another time-?"

"You said you put your children over your love and here you are, choosing your past love over your child!" Jacob snaps, only for his eyes to water suddenly.

Miguel and David shocked as he just began to allow tears to stream down his face. Them all knowing it was the hormones as he even seemed surprised that he was crying.

"Hey..."

Miguel got up, grabbing Jacob's hand as he pulled him away from his dad. Only for Jacob to hug him tightly and practically cling to his body now. Even though he was mad at him earlier, now he was holding on for dear life.

"I got him, go ahead." Miguel ends up whispering to David, and he walked away now.

He didn't know...what Miguel could possibly be hiding, but he hoped it wasn't anything that was against his son. It didn't come off that way and they've gotten to this point.