two

Omega-TOP x Alpha-BOTTOM
Miguel x Jacob
***

All Jacob could think about was Miguel up until the very moment of when he could see him again. The very thought of being able to see him excited him more than he allowed himself to let on.

Despite not even knowing what was to come, it didn't matter to him. He was just happy he could be in his presence. Even came to the point of apologizing to Miguel for his words that he believed he meant dearly. That's how he knew he was all for him at that point because he didn't apologize to anybody.

As soon as the clock struck midnight, he didn't hesitate in rushing out of his car. Though he did notice beforehand how many other were beginning to file in too. Despite it being so late at night, he really believed it would just be Miguel and him inside.

Only to gasp when he entered back in.

Seeing scenes he wished he never saw, and some people being led on. He didn't miss the suffocating scent of Alpha and Omega pheromones. Unlike before they were on the top floor, now they were everywhere.

His lips trembled as he covered his nose, trying to get through without any wandering eyes. Not even realizing that they all saw him.

Though no one made a move towards him when they saw Miguel. They all didn't miss the look on his eyes as they set on him. Despite not even knowing that he had an agenda.

Jacob easily noticed Miguel, going towards him now. Once he was before him he sighed in relief because that meant that Miguel wasn't lying. Now he wondered what he had to share...what he had to tell him as he looked down at him.

"I came here...like you said." Jacob clears his throat, looking around as everywhere all he saw were indecent acts. "Why did you...want me to come back? Just to see everyone fuck each other and be wild animals?"

"Not at all, don't assume." Miguel snorts, only to smirk as he nods behind Jacob. When he looks he saw him notice four people having sex with one another.

Two of them wearing collars, Jacob faced back forward quickly. His face hot with anger at seeing such a thing, he shook his head.

"You left such a perfect life to come to this? Just to sleep around as if you don't have home training? Your parents would be so disappointed in-."

"Don't you dare bring up my parents, they mean nothing to me." Miguel sneered sharply, causing Jacob to fall silent.

Now it was just awkward for Jacob as he didn't know what he was waiting for. Until Miguel sighed, wanting to get his plan over with so that Jacob would leave him alone once and for all.

"Come with me." Miguel tells him, and with that, he began to walk on. Jacob was right behind him as he avoided looking at others and how they behaved. Though he wondered as to why anyone would find this appealing. Who would want to have sex in front of others?

He understood that in werewolf folklore they tended to do such things, but these were modern times. It brought a bad taste in his mouth to think that Miguel could've possibly partook in such activities.

Entering the same room he was in earlier, he saw this time that there was a black box jewelry box lying on the bed. He frowned as Miguel began to smirk, heading towards it.

Miguel's plan was to ask Jacob to become his submissive in a sub-dom relationship. He already knew with how he acted towards others just simply going about their business and not even having sex, that he was against it.

He hoped with this question that he'd leave him be for good. At the same time, he wondered what his answer would be too. Not having asked anyone to be his sub ever since his ex disappeared. His ex was an Alpha too who was in the Aristocracy too, except he had his secrets too.