thirteen

Omega-TOP x Alpha-BOTTOM
Miguel x Jacob
*** ^the beginning of the creation of...

Jacob's hands felt upon Miguel's body, his own having blocked him against the counter. He realized that simply just touching Miguel was never something he really got to do. Though now that he was given that chance, every spot he touched overwhelmed him.

That overwhelmed feeling caused Miguel to push Jacob against an actual corner between two counters. Now Jacob was really trapped, but he didn't care. Miguel's lips rushing back upon his and kissed him hurriedly. The way his hand gripped Jacob's waist was telling, pulling him closer against him. While his other hand held onto his face.

"I want you with all my heart." Jacob breathes against Miguel's lips, wanting him to know that he was certain in his feelings. His hands even cradling his face and a leg going around Miguel's hip. "There can be nobody else, no one can convince me other wise. I belong to you entirely."

To hear those words, it had Miguel's heart racing. He wasn't used to hearing something like that. His own excitement causing the control to be gentle to wane.

Jacob being lifted onto the counter, he saw that Miguel was losing his mind. That look of the unknown and unrestrained enticed Jacob further. He wanted to be pounded so deeply that Miguel reached new spots every time.

He'd do anything for Miguel...

"Even if I'm an Alpha, I submit myself to you. I want all of you just as much as you want me." Jacob but his lip, seeing Miguel's eyes start to go in-and-out of glowing. He already knew it was because of what Miguel was being shot up with. It threw his true Heat off.

He hoped his real Heat would start. Just so that his pheromones had him lose all sense in reality and neither of them would be controlled by anything. Until he leaned towards Miguel, running his hands up his chest until he gripped his shoulders.

The both of them looking into each other's eyes, Jacob pressing a soft kiss to his lips. Their eyes not breaking once as he went down from there. His lips resting on his shoulder, kissing up a little closer to his neck; but not exactly.

He wanted to induce his Heat, because he knew his Rut was coming too.

Miguel knew Jacob's intentions, and wanted them so bad. His body quaking for Jacob as he felt like he was on fire. The passion was unsettling, because he didn't know where it'd take him. How it would have him behave, what he'd do...

He didn't want to think anymore, wanted to be lost in his very actions.

"Do it." Miguel husks, gripping Jacob's hips as he grabbed the edges of his pants.

Jacob didn't hesitate once as soon as he got Miguel's consent. His teeth sinking into the very part that'd induce Miguel's Heat, and his choice to do so allowed a heat to fill the whole place.

That scent rushed into his nostrils and he immediately felt no control over his body. His body feeling way more than he expected as he moaned out, even drool going down his lip.

Not seeing that Miguel was completely unrestrained. No control was now present as he pulled at Jacob's belt. Already rushing to his wrists, tying them together. Not knowing him simply doing that was something Jacob enjoyed.

His pants yanked off as they were thrown to the floor, Miguel rushing onto him. Kissing him hungrily and to the point that neither could breathe, but they didn't want to catch their breaths. Just to catch their breaths meant to pull apart their lips, and they couldn't do that.

Jacob felt his body shaking, watching Miguel kiss to his chest. His body being pulled against his cock. Biting his lip, he whimpered at him grinding against his own. More things to be felt when Miguel let his mouth go around a nipple.