thirty four

Omega-TOP x Alpha-BOTTOM
Miguel x Jacob
***
...-TOP x Alpha-BOTTOM
André x David
***

"You know...if you marry me, that makes you my son's father too." David murmured to André as he sat on his lap, leaning his head against his. Whilst André caressed his back and thigh.

"By technicality yes, but...I can't be Jacob's father. I'm younger than him."

"But you're much more mature, it could work." David offered very easily.

Before André could respond, the front door to his house opened. When they looked neither were surprised to see Jacob rushing in. Miguel right behind him with a slightly irritated look on his face.

Jacob went over towards his dad, completely ignoring the predicament he was in as he sat before them.

"Dad...is it wrong what I did to Gage when I invited him to my baby shower? Is it wrong that I sent an invitation that was different from everyone's and said it was a regular party, but it was a baby shower? Is it wrong that I went off on Neo like that? Because Miguel is giving me mixed answers and I want a different perspective now because so far, he's being fucking useless." Jacob asked breathlessly, his head whipping back onto Miguel who just stared forward blankly.

But when he looked back at his dad, he saw him fully immersed into André. His eyes glancing over at Miguel who clearly didn't care.

"Hello?"

"I can answer." André pipes up for David who was snuggling his face into his neck. "If I was you, I wouldn't have done such a petty thing. It just comes off petty and quite drama-seeking. You intentionally sending him a different letter just so that he'd show just shows your care to towards a person who appears to be trying to move on. You just rehashed it...or it looked like you tried to, or to make fun. Then the Neo part was just cruel, he's just defending the person he clearly likes. You could've not said such rude things, but that's just me."

Jacob wondered if he should be annoyed that he answered even though he asked his dad. Only to sigh as he just took it serious.

"Well...I just wanted to show him that after all of his shit, we are strong. We came through and out on top. There's nothing wrong with showing that off." Jacob mumbles, folding his arms. "Miguel said basically what you said...just while trying to have words within it that would soften my stance. I just can't...let it go."

"Understandable-."

"After everything he's done to my Mate and tried to have him assaulted, kidnapped, and did all of these things...? I feel true unadulterated anger just thinking about it." Jacob confesses for the first time and Miguel didn't even know that part of it.

The whole time, Jacob was mad that Gage was acting like he was fine being with him despite the truth. It was what he did to Miguel that really bothered him the most.

It was the mere fact that he'd try anything against Miguel. He'd rather him have tried something against him than Miguel himself. Just the thought of it further...

"You've changed so much." David murmured, looking at Jacob who looked at him shyly. "It's a good thing though, don't be ashamed about it."

"You've changed a lot too." Jacob murmurs back. "I've never seen you this happy in my life before. Maybe when my siblings were born but...not beyond that point. I'm curious, André...do you want kids?"

When he asked that, David looked at André too. He saw him just look forward calmly as he looked at David. The both of them looking into each other's eyes.

"No...I want to put all of my love into David. I won't force him to have kids. If he wants a child with me, I'm fine with that but...it's not a priority. I'm fine like this." André grins, causing David to become nervous.

"Are you sure?"

"Mmhmm." André nods, causing David to glance off. "Is what I said wrong?"

"No... I just don't want you to regret your decision or...die without having a child. Isn't that what you want. Someone to look at and say, that's half of me?" David asks him seriously.

Now Jacob felt awkward as he saw André not look interested. His eyes moved off of his and he looked at Miguel. Seeing him just wait silently, he began to feel lucky that with his pregnancy, he was very wanting and accepting.

It seemed André could care less about having a child, not that anything was wrong with that. Just felt like...there was more to it than just not wanting a child.

"I could die in content knowing I had no child, yet I'm fine with having one in the future too. You still have your kids and adding a newborn is just not necessary right now. Don't forget, I'm twenty years old. I'm younger than everyone in this room. Don't feel odd about me not wanting a child right now, it just makes sense. I'm simply too young and I don't think it's best at this period of time." André explains to them, causing David to nod in understanding.

All Jacob was noticing was how whipped his dad was for the guy.

He wondered if what he felt for André was close to how he felt for Miguel. The desirous feeling and never wanting to be apart from him. Not wanting to be away from him and all he can think about, is him.

As he wondered that, he glanced back at Miguel who was grinning at him.

Jacob sighs, standing up as he didn't want to be around such a thing anymore.

"I'll go. You two can speak to each other on it. Thanks for...the advice." Jacob acknowledged André's words, and that acknowledgment alone took him aback.

Once the two left, David got off of André's lap. He saw him look at him curiously and he sighed.

"I didn't know you felt such a way about kids, but I understand where you're coming from. I guess it's a little odd considering I had kids young...and my eldest is pregnant, his Mate is twenty-one. You're twenty..." David spoke more and more awkwardly as André's expression didn't falter. "You're being quite stoic,"

"I just have nothing to say is all."

The both of them looked at one another in silence, David ignoring such a thing as he hugged him.

"Well...if you are ever interested in having kids... Let me know," David murmured, causing André's eyes to widen as he hugged him back, "I'd be willing to have kids for you and with you. That's how much I am in love with you."

Just from hearing that alone...he didn't know how good that made André feel. Except he still knew having kids wasn't what wanted just yet.

Not before...

"I marry first."

David sat up fast, looking at his face.

"I'd be willing to have kids with you, once I marry you first. I don't want to put us both through anything such as creating a child together unless we are married. Makes things more...real-."

"Are you asking me to marry you?" David interrupted excitedly, causing André to smile shyly. "Are you? Because if you are I am immediately saying yes!"

"Oh... Well, David...will you marry-?"

David smashed his lips onto André's as he kissed him hurriedly. Already certain that he'd marry him, even if he hadn't asked. One day already certain that if it never happened within two years, he'd ask.

It being this soon...?

Even better.

__________________🥴

waaaaah! 👹

hah... 🫠

anyway- 😪👊

vote, comment, follow~

- yolo 🫶