thirty nine

...-TOP x Alpha-BOTTOM
André x David
*** 

"Finally..."

David breathes over André's lips, wrapping his arms around his neck.

"We haven't even been able to have our own time together. Jacob and Miguel seem to be on better terms, I'm with you, and all the issues seem to be handled." David smiles down at André who had an entertained smirk on his lips. "We even tied the knot privately, so that means..."

"Means?"

André already knew what he was trying to say.

That it meant that if he wanted a child from him...he wouldn't mind having one. Except it was more to it than what he had said before. It always was...and he kept how he truly felt about it to himself.

But now, he couldn't. It was obvious that now David wanted a child with him.

"Means if you want a child...we can gladly do it. We are married, no ceremonies or lavish things. It was quiet and calm, like you wanted. No one knows too, like you asked. If it was up to me, I would've had just as lavish of a wedding as I did with my ex-wife or even like the one Jacob and Miguel will have once their babies are born. Except, we did it this way, and that's fine." David smiles, beginning to notice how off André began to look.

André was conflicting with himself. This was all...that he waited for when he was younger to now.

To get back at David for what he did to his father and how he affected trajectory of everything in their lives. He wanted to do all of that, and so far succeeded, but he came to slowly care for David.

Though he was aware that no matter what, David's love for him was stemming from the exact same place.

His dad.

"I feel like...you're not telling me something." David says quietly, his lips tightening together nervously. "You...look bothered. If you aren't ready yet, that's fine-."

"I love you," André interrupts him, and instantly David felt better already, beginning to embrace him, "but I also hate you."

Now David went stiff against him, wondering if he heard that right. André's arms wrapping around him firmly as he now knew he couldn't just pull away.

André's arms tightened, his frustrations and annoyance heightening while they fought with his forgiving side.

The part of him that wanted David to suffer forever was furious because André, himself, has brought David nothing but happiness. He was going against everything he had planned for up until the moment he saw him.

He had sex with him, he had David fall in love with him, depend on him, marry him... Now he got this far and the idea of having a child with him was something of a nice thought... Yet he knew that that only gives David his happy ending.

He doesn't suffer like how he made his dad suffer, his mom suffer...him suffer.

"You hate me?" David asks against his chest, unable to move. "You aren't serious are you? We just got married and you were fine before. I don't understand. You have to be joking right now."

André stays silent, his eyes remaining forward. As his heart began to race, he felt more and more conflicted.

"Joking...yeah." André releases David, watching him step back from him as he looks up at him with concern. "Somewhat."

"Somewhat- I don't know where this is coming from or what's going on, but if it's because I keep asking about a baby, I can stop. I don't want you hating me-."