twenty nine

Omega-TOP x Alpha-BOTTOM
Miguel x Jacob
***

Miguel.

Miguel smirked as he sat between two of Gage's guards. He already took notice to the fact that even though he was supposed to be held hostage, he didn't feel that way at all.

In fact, he began to realize how much these 'guards' weren't really guarding at all. He already learned their names, despite the fact that if they were smart, they wouldn't have done such a thing. Except he knew there was more to it than that. Than them just being dumb.

Licking his lips, he sighed as he leaned back some, glancing over at one of the guards. His name being Zele, he saw him look over at him now.

"You two are sticking quite close to me, you really think I'll just...run away?" Miguel questioned him, seeing Zele look at him awkwardly. "I've been here for a two weeks and few days now. I don't think you have anything to worry about."

"Of course we do!"

Miguel looked at the other guard, Henry, who was flushed in the face already.

"It's our job to make sure you don't try to run off. Gage really loves Jacob, and we've known this now for years. We want to help our young master, no matter what!" Henry said adamantly.

"No matter what?" Miguel repeats.

Henry was taken aback by that, only to nod as he looked away from Miguel's eyes.

"No matter what."

"Oh, you're so loyal, how admirable. Have you ever been praised for you work?" Miguel asks him, looking at Zele too. "The both of you. Have you ever been praised for all of the hard work you've done? It can't be a small feat being Gage's assistants."

"We are not assistants!" They both cried out at the same time.

Miguel glanced between them both, smirking. He stood up from the couch now as he crouched before the both of them. Looking into both of their eyes, he smiles.

"You two are, indeed, assistants." He mocks, raising his eyebrow on Henry. "I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but...you're doing exactly what he wants you to do. Babysit me, hold me hostage here, and he probably said other things too. Just like an assistant... Except, I'm marked by Jacob so...you can't really do much of anything. I can though."

He already could tell by the smell of Henry's pheromones alone that he was interested in him. Being interested in any of them was not even an option to him. Except he didn't mind pretending if it meant finding a way out of here.

Standing back up, he walked over to the tiny bed that was in the side of the room, sitting on it. Only to pull off his shirt and sigh deeply, snickering.

"Aren't you two hot in here?" He questions, smiling when he saw Zele blushing. "Is me having my shirt off making you uncomfortable?"

"N-No!" Zele snapped, and he nods in understanding.

"Okay, just making sure. I wouldn't want to make you two uncomfortable. I think we've become quite close within this time. Since we are around each other for all of this amazing time. And I'm surrounded by two cute Alphas, it's kinda hard to hold myself back." Miguel snickers, and he saw Henry's face was completely pink. "You two know...you're cute, right?"

He saw Zele look over at Henry who's hands were fidgeting on his lap.

It has began to be like this since the third day he was here. Becoming obvious that they harbored some sort of feelings for him. That was probably why Gage hired them to watch him in the first place.