ten

Omega-TOP x Alpha-BOTTOM
Miguel x Jacob
*** ^ Miguel (the back of him, at least, lol)

"You've been acting strangely."

Jacob frowned at his parents at the table as his whole family had brunch. He hadn't been able to see Miguel since a couple of days ago after the awkward way things ended. It hasn't been his choice to not see him, it's just his parents decided to do a intermission.

Not because of anything they've seen him do, but the way word has spread. Especially after what happened with Gage, and them finding out that he's 'friends' with Miguel. Even to see him being carried out by him in such a way, but the part about them kissing was surprisingly omitted.

"How so?"

"Since when were you friends with Miguel Volur? He left the Aristocracy, and even when he was in it, you two were never friends. Not that I can recall." His mom stated, and he shrugged. "You even brought him to the dinner you were supposed to be having with Gage. Gage is by far the best candidate for you, and you spoiled it because of...what?"

"I didn't like Gage like that anyway," Jacob sighs, glancing over at his siblings who avoided talking. The only one he was worried about was Mason saying something. "Besides, don't you think it's quite rude how he spoke to my friend? He called Miguel an 'abnormal'."

"Because that's what he is." His dad finally choosing to speak up. "No Omega should be presenting in the way he does. He is an Omega that looks like an Alpha, and I have even heard rumors he once had a relationship with an Alpha who was just recently married a few months ago. Even dared to place the Alpha in the place he should've been. Did you know that?"

Jacob didn't say anything, looking away as he forces a smile through his jealousy.

"I know now. Except that has nothing to do with me; and that all happened before the Alpha was married. It'd be different if they were committing adultery, which I know for certain, did not happen." Jacob knew Miguel enough to know he would never do that.

Based on his parents reactions, they were against him even being 'friends' with Miguel. It entertained him to wonder how they'd react to him being fucked by him too.

They'd probably lock him up for all he knew.

"I'm an adult, so in all honesty, I can be friends with him if I want. I only became friends with him because he used to work for us." I state, and my dad didn't look surprised by that news. "You knew this?"

"I did. His parents asked for a favor. Though I instantly regretted giving him that job when I found out what he was doing with other Alphas. That's the last chance I give another 'abnormal' a chance."

"Stop...calling him that." Jacob sneered at him, feeling his appetite cease. "He has a name, so just be respectful enough to use it."

"I don't have to do no such thing." His dad scoffs at him, raising his eyebrow. "Why do you care what I call him. I'm calling him what he is, that's not out of his name at all if it's him."

Jacob tried not to give away how irritated it made him hearing his dad say that. He wouldn't have bat an eye before, he even called Miguel that behind his back. Except this was now and calling him such things bothered him.

His eyes moved onto Mason, seeing his cheeks red because he knew he was feeling shameful. He already knew it was because he called Miguel that to his face.

"This is pissing me off," Jacob stood up, grinning down at everyone forcefully, "I am full, so if you'll excuse me."

Jacob didn't wait to be excused, walking out of the dining room quickly. He ignored his assistant calling for him as he just wanted to be away from that.