thirty two

Beta-TOP x Omega-BOTTOM
Neo x Gage
***

"It's been a month now."

Neo tallied off his thirtieth tally, sighing as he ignored the sub beside him. 

"I know...it's okay though. All I have is time and I work here, so...I'm willing to waste my time." Neo sighed, only to put on a brave grin. "Aren't you supposed to be with your dom?"

"I left him, he was so fucking boring. I'm getting more entertainment out of watching you waste your time for someone like Gage. He's not coming."

"Stop being so mean to me, Troy?" Neo looked at him in confusion, shaking his head in ridicule. "You are saying I am wasting my time, but you're here with me by your own freewill so... You're wasting your time too. Let me do so in peace and stop being so mean to me."

"Aww...he's upset," Troy mocked, wrapping his arm around his shoulder and rubbing his cheek against his, "I feel so bad for you, I'm tempted to let myself be your sub again, out of pity."

"No thank you." Neo declined immediately, trying to pull away from Troy. "I'm interested in Gage. He truly showed interest in me when he asked for my number, you are not interested in me. You're just trying to sabotage me for your own entertainment."

Troy gasped dramatically, pulling back as he wasn't able to deny it. Neo looking back at the door and grinned solemnly.

"He said I was attractive." Neo murmured, and Troy snorted. "Do you think I'm-?"

"Let me stop you right there. He was definitely lying to you or you misunderstood, because there's no way he'd say that. There's no way anyone would say that. You're a solid three on a scale of one-to-ten." Troy snickered, causing Neo to nod in agreement. "You're also a Beta, so your looks are even more average. I honestly at times think you're ugly, but not all the time. You're lucky your generic looks throw people off. Can't decide if you're just average or ugly, you know?"

Neo sighed, not acknowledging Troy's question as he looked at the thirty tallies on the napkin. He was already aware of himself already...he didn't need to be constantly reminded.

"Like...compare yourself to Miguel," Troy starts, Neo sighing immediately, "He's so fucking sexy, and he's an 'abnormal' too. He was able to get any type: Alpha, Omega, and Beta! If you two were to be out side by side, you'd be fucking hideous. By yourself though, just generic...somewhat ugly."

"Thanks for that, I wasn't aware." Neo mocks him, beginning to stand up. "I'm gonna go home. You're making this waiting insufferable and I'm just tired of it. Goodnight."

Troy laughed at him as Neo made his way to the exit. Except right when he got there, Troy's laugh went silent as Gage was walking through the doors.

He looked right at Neo who began to smile excitedly, showing him the napkin.

"I got thirty tallies down! I was here everyday, I...I thought I'd get to two-hundred tallies before I'd see you again." Neo chuckled, and Gage looked behind him.

Seeing Troy, who looked shocked that he was there.

"I was busy, and I lost the napkin. My driver thought it was trash and threw it away without my permission. I came here because I felt being entertained." Gage tells him, grabbing the napkin as he looked at it. Only to give it back to Neo and walking around him.

Sitting at the bar where Neo was, he looked over at Troy who just looked at him awkwardly.

"Are you friends with Neo?"

"No, he's not my friend." Neo piped up quickly, rushing to sit beside Gage who looked at him. "He just bullies me and was once my sub when he arrived. Now he's one of the popular subs here, but he doesn't have a dom right now because he always leaves them."