twenty five

...-TOP x Alpha-BOTTOM
André x David
*** ^David and his back~

"I remember when I was a teenager, and I first got my dick sucked."

André grinned as he looked up at the sky, biting his lip as he thought of such a thing.

"This guy wasn't the best, but it's the thought that counts. Besides, I think every guy desires to have their dick sucked at one point in time when they were younger, but it depends on the situation too. I know I really wanted it so bad...especially when my dad would show your conferences; or when you'd just be on our TV." André chuckled, looking down as he saw David looking up at him with watery eyes. Seeing him try to get his mouth further down on his dick, he smirked. "Now all that I ever imagined is becoming reality. How...sexy."

David pulled his mouth from André's dick, clearing his throat as he glared at him. Only to reach down and toss some of the jacuzzi water into his face. Causing André to just snicker, liking that irritated look on his face.

"Can you...not?" David asks with a hint of frustration in his voice.

"Don't mind me, I insist," André smiled, grabbing his dick as he jerked off some, only to rub his tip against David's lips, "Just imagine as if this was my father's dick."

When he says that, he heard David groan, his eyes lowering as he laid his head on André's thigh.

"It's hard to do that when you keep running your mouth." David just says, and when he looks back up he saw André smirking.

Only to see him pull his fingers across his own lips like he zipped them closed, "My apologies, when I really want to distract myself from just fucking someone with a lack of inhibition, I become quite chatty."

"And when was the last time you acted like that without irritating the heck out of someone?" David questioned, grabbing André's dick as he was about to try and concentrate again.

Only to see him smile crookedly, nodding down at him.

"Today."

David looked back up at him, seeing André grin in wait. He didn't allow himself to look long as he gripped the top part of his dick.

Letting his tongue run along the tip once, he allows his other hand to come up. His fingers rubbing against the tip whilst his other fingers jerked him in a mocking manner.

Because when he was younger...he remembered how much his ex loved when he did that. To imagine that allowed him to enjoy this much more than he expected. Allowing his mouth to go further down on his cock, only to feel a hand grip the back of his head.

Except when he peered up under his lashes, he was seeing only his ex. That satisfied look that took over his face and he felt his legs tighten together. Only to grope his balls as he let his tongue go down and suck upon each one for a hot moment.

When he went back up, his hand went down to his own dick now. Jerking himself off in the jacuzzi as it was already hot, but his body was becoming hotter in this very moment.

Not knowing that André's was losing his mind. Biting his lip to calm himself down, but it wasn't as easy as it could be for others.

He didn't know what he was still, but he knew that he felt more than he should. Just the aroused scent of David's pheromones were enough to have him want to take him right then and there.

His breathing was heavy as his head drooped forward, looking down at how concentrated David was on his dick. He knew that it was his dad he was thinking of. It was his dad's dick that he was imagining, except André knew the real reality.