four

Omega-TOP x Alpha-BOTTOM
Miguel x Jacob
***

"I'm not surprised at all."

Jacob looked up at Miguel, seeing him look down at him with irritation in his eyes.

"That necklace is sacred to me, and you dare put it upon someone else's neck? I told you that if you take it off that means-."

"I know! I just panicked! He asked me who's it was and why I wore it. I got nervous because he was surprised I was wearing it and it doesn't match my Alpha display. I...I had no choice. If...if I had to do that all over again, I would make the same choice I made."

"Really?" Miguel asks him calmly, and that put Jacob off. He expected more of an angry response, but he asked him a question instead.

He already knew that he made his mistake saying that.

"You care so much about what someone thinks of you, someone you just met, and disrespected the sanctity of that necklace to me. Not only did you take it off, but you put it on somebody else. That is more disrespectful than just taking it off-."

"I'm sorry-!"

"Don't interrupt me." Miguel says calmly, causing Jacob to fall silent immediately. "I don't think this will work-."

Jacob went to his knees fast, grabbing Miguel's hands quickly.

"Please, please...I'll do anything for you to not cancel this."

Miguel looked down at Jacob, seeing him look up at him pleadingly. His grey eyes becoming glossy under the dim lights and he didn't say anything.

Just saw the necklace was back on his neck now and looked away now, chuckling.

That's when he sat down on the edge of the bed, Jacob still on his knees as he looked over his shoulder at him. He watched him sit there with amusement in his eyes, his hands running up his chest.

Jacob watched Miguel run his hands over his arms, going down his chest to his thighs. The smell of his pheromones beginning to fill the room and he started to feel hot again.

Not just from such a scent, but Miguel's actions as well.

"Come here." Miguel ordered, and Jacob didn't hesitate as he went over to him. He stood before Miguel only for him to go on his feet before him too. Pushing him down by his shoulders, Jacob found himself on his knees before him.

He looked up at Miguel now as he sat back down on the bed, in between his legs. His eyes set on Miguel only, feeling his own dick become hard just from looking at him.

That's when he felt Miguel's fingers entwine into his hair, pushing his face into his dick. Jacob feeling his fingers already go to unzip his pants.

"I didn't say you could do that." Miguel interrupts him, pulling his head back by his hair. Causing him to gasp, he felt his face become even hotter. "Maybe...you should ask."

"Can I suck...your dick?" Jacob asks him surely, and Miguel frowned.

"I don't know, can you?" He hears him pull that card.

That instantly had him inhaling sharply, but he just asked again.

"May I suck your dick," Jacob starts, letting his hand run up Miguel's thigh, "You said a sub does anything they can to please their dom. For you to forgive me for what I did, I'll do anything...gladly, to please you."

Hearing those words shocked him as he didn't expect Jacob to say that, but he did end up nodding now.

Watching as Jacob was almost frantic to remove his dick from his pants, and when he did he leaned forward. His tongue pressed to the tip to allow himself to taste him. Despite still having never sucked dick besides the day he first did for Miguel, he was still remembering how other Omegas sucked his.