fourteen

Omega-TOP x Alpha-BOTTOM
Miguel x Jacob
*** ^what Jacob's eyes look like - ik, so perty~

Both Jacob and Miguel sat in front of both of their parents, neither having said a word yet. Though the longer they waited to speak the more agitated they seemed to become.

"Did you two see the sky?" Jacob's father piped up first, seeing them both nod. "Someone has beat us to it. There is someone who has created the next Luna, so not only have you two failed our families; but-."

"You didn't even ask us why we came back early." Jacob interrupted sharply, causing his dad to frown at him. "You're just assuming."

"Well you two weren't speaking so." His dad retorts back as if he had the right to assume. Only for him to look at Miguel now. "You, what do you have to say? You have yet to speak."

Miguel noticed that Jacob's dad was acting much more kinder to him than he needed. There was even something different in how his dad was looking at him too. Though he believed he was imagining things.

"I think if anyone should say anything on the matter, it's Jacob. I'm just...here." Miguel states, still not liking being in their presences. "Just act like I'm not here."

Jacob tried not to be annoyed with him having said that. He didn't want to go about this alone...he honestly didn't want to say anything at all. The only reason he was...was because he felt like he had to. Only to shut them up because they clearly didn't know it was him who was holding the next Luna.

He debated...on if he should hide it. Because they knew the truth. Just to spite them...he contemplated on not saying it. Though the true reason deep down was that he didn't want his family and others finding out he bottomed for an Omega. His ego couldn't handle such a fact being known.

"We...want to rush our wedding date." Jacob says instead, causing Miguel to instantly know why he'd say that instead. His arms folding in disappointment as he laid back against the cushion.

Jacob didn't even need to look at him to know that Miguel was disappointed. The reasons as to why he didn't tell them were so obvious.

"You want...to rush the wedding?" Miguel's mother asked in confusion, looking between them both. "I don't think so. We are going to plan the best wedding for not only this generation, but century. It needs to be greater than the creation of the Luna. I don't know who has created them because there hasn't been any news on who it is. Keeping such a thing secret...what if it wasn't someone in the Aristocracy?"

The panic that shown on their faces, amused Miguel instantly. He saw Jacob look at them awkwardly and he honestly hoped he'd say nothing. It still amused him how much they let something like that get to them.

"Maybe that's a good thing." Miguel spoke up, and everyone was looking at him.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Jacob heard his father question him sharply. He already knew Miguel was going to say something that would unravel everything he has been able to do thus far.

Being able to marry Miguel...he wasn't going to let that be ruined because of his big mouth.

"It means-."

"Nothing, that isn't possible." Jacob interjected quickly, causing Miguel to narrow his eyes on him. "We came back early because this whole...waiting thing? It's too much to bare. You can see it right, how inseparable we are?"

Jacob glanced over at Miguel, seeing him looking off to the side in boredom. His eyes rolling as he looked forward and saw both of their parents looking at them with amusement.

"Inseparable indeed." Jacob's father mused, eyes locking onto Miguel again. "Tell me, what do you look forward to in joining our families together?"

"Nothing really." Miguel answered plainly to his amusement. "I feel nothing...when it comes towards such a thing. Like joining our families together...who cares? I simply just...want to..."