seven

Omega-TOP x Alpha-BOTTOM
Miguel x Jacob
***

"You promised you'd take me today!"

Jacob sighed in annoyance as he looked down at his youngest brother, Mason, who glared up at him.

"I know!"

"Then why are you trying to say you might not be able to? I have waited all of my life for this!" Mason snaps at him.

"You're only nine, you're not even in the double digits. What do you mean you've been waiting all your life?" Jacob mocks him, only to sigh. "I'll still take you. I just had some things come up, but you come above those things, of course."

Mason smiles, not knowing that he was now going to invite Miguel to their day out. There was something that would be done for Miguel specifically. Since the necklace was completed, he knew in showing the necklace that that could change things.

He did intend on being his sub again, even if he didn't understand it fully. He just knew that he had to be with him.

The thing was...how was he going to tell Miguel to meet him there? He didn't have his number. Everywhere they went and meant was by coincidence. He couldn't ask his assistant to tell him because she was already being suspicious on such a thing.

He wondered if he could even give the necklace to him today after all. Until he remembered that he did have a work number that was towards Miguel when he worked for him.

"Just meet me in my car in three minutes, okay?" Jacob tells Mason who nodded excitedly, rushing off.

That's when he got his phone, looking for Miguel's work phone. He wasn't sure if it'd even work because it was the phone provided to him for work. Not that he even recalled Miguel returning it.

Not that it had to be returned-.

"So you just now figured out that I kept this phone," Miguel answers, Jacob feeling his face heat up at the sound of his voice, "Did you want it back?"

"No...and good afternoon." Jacob said shyly, hearing Miguel chuckle. His voice alone sounding much more appealing without seeing his face and lips moving with it. "I want...you to meet me at this outdoor mall. I have something to give you and...my little brother will be there. Can you please...meet me there?"

Jacob waited for Miguel to respond, not realizing that he had the exact same desires to see him too. He just didn't have it in him to call Jacob. Not wanting to fall into that character of being the Omega going for the Alpha.

Except it was Jacob calling him and he was...

"Yes I can." Miguel responds back, actually wanting to see him. "I will meet you there. I will gladly...meet you there, yes."

"Good...I'm happy to hear that." Jacob smiles, beginning to rush down to his car. "I'll see you there?"

"Yes."

With that, Jacob heard Miguel hang up, his excitement skyrocketing as he rushed to his car. Seeing Mason already sitting in the back seat, he was easily able to start up the car and drive off.

Mason even noticing the excitement that was uncustomary on his face.

"Why are you so excited about taking me to the mall?" Mason asks him in confusion.

Not knowing that the jewelry box was in sitting on the side of the car holder. His own excitement to give it to Miguel was obvious to anyone who knew Jacob long enough.

That he wasn't one to overtly show his emotions about anything. Except when it pertained to Miguel, there was something to show. It was always calm and sedated when it came to certain things. Then towards Miguel it was times it all.