thirty one

Omega-TOP x Alpha-BOTTOM
Miguel x Jacob
***

"Miguel..."

"Jacob..."

Jacob clung to Miguel as the both of them held onto each other. The longing for one another was finally quenched, neither of them able to let go.

And they were able to be in the house by themselves as Miguel sat on the couch, Jacob straddling his lap. He let his forehead lean against Miguel's, grabbing his hand as he rested it upon a small little bump.

It wasn't much of anything to somebody looking in, but to them both it was amazing. Both of Miguel's hands going on his stomach.

"Our baby...is in there." He breathes, seeing Jacob smiling at him. "I already knew this, but we still don't know the gender. It was ruined before. We never considered asking the baby themselves."

"No, I told them that they can take a break from their amazing abilities. They haven't been able to be just...be a baby being formed. They're surpassing all things possible and I feel bad. I told them to ignore any request and to just be the cute baby that they are inside of me." Jacob tells him, leaning against him some more. "I don't want them to do anything else for us anymore."

Miguel understood where he was coming from, completely agreeing that their unborn child has yet to...be an unborn child. Already doing more than most could do even after being alive for some time.

With his thoughts, he could smell Jacob's arousal that was rising with time. He purposely ignored it, beginning to grin as he caressed his back.

"It's been...a long time," Miguel murmured, looking up at Jacob's face that was completely flushed, "A long time since we have been able to do anything."

"Anything as in you holding me, right?" Jacob breathed, moving a little on Miguel's lap as he saw him grin. "I can only jerk off so many times... And I am horrible at fingering myself, you know."

Miguel began to feel his eyes hood upon Jacob, his own body starting to release pheromones too. Quickly able to envelope Jacob within them who inhaled them easily, exhaling with a soft moan upon his lips.

"I want you...so much." Jacob moaned to him, pushing Miguel off to the side as he laid flat on the couch. Straddling him still, he began to become wanting of him further.

When he rushed to pull at Miguel's pants, Miguel stopped him. The look on Jacob's face said enough. Questioning why Miguel would stop him, he soon found out why.

As Miguel sat up and leaned Jacob against the couch. Grinning down at him, he leaned towards Jacob and captured his lips. The both of them kissing passionately as Miguel's hands caressed Jacob's body.

His hands going up towards Jacob's neck, feeling the necklace. A smile growing to his lips to feel such a thing was there.

"You're mine," Miguel breathed on his lips, causing Jacob to look up at him lovingly, "Thank you..."

"Thank you?" Jacob frowned, but Miguel just shook his head as he grinned.

"Let me do everything, I haven't been able to leave you wanting more...hear you moan those sweet moans...your body quake for me. I want to see it." He husks centimeters from his lips, Jacob instantly felt himself becoming hard.

His lips tightening together as Miguel started to kiss down his neck, whilst his hands pushed Jacob's shirt over his chest. Enjoying the sweet sounds that left Jacob's lips the more he kissed his sweet spots, letting his own hands rub on such places.

Going to his chest to continue the pleasure there, his tongue running over his already erect nipple. Only to feel Jacob's legs wrap around his hips as he pulled himself closely into his body. Practically rubbing himself against Miguel's dick, causing him to smile.