twenty two

Omega-TOP x Alpha-BOTTOM
Miguel x Jacob
***

Jacob stood close beside Miguel, not wanting to let him go as they were set to tell the world finally, who really is holding the next Luna. His eyes moved onto Miguel's as he was already looking down at him.

"Are you nervous?" Miguel asks him softly, causing Jacob to shrug as he wrapped his arms around his. "Well, if it helps you feel a little better, I'm a little nervous."

"Really?" Jacob snickered, causing Miguel to nod quickly. "How so?"

Miguel looked forward, seeing everyone get prepared as cameras continued to file in. This time, it was Miguel and Jacob who set up this conference. So the possibility of either of their parents knowing about this was a slim chance.

He wasn't really nervous for the confession part, he was nervous on how this would affect Jacob.

Since he was certain all of Jacob was his to love, he wasn't worried about there being any issues. Except he knew how Jacob grew up and that could see affect anybody...the quick shift.

The change, and not to mention they both lied originally...

"I'm just nervous for you." He ends up telling Jacob, causing him to smile at him.

"Don't be, I'm fine." Jacob murmurs, pressing a kiss against Miguel's arm. "Especially with you right beside me, I'm certain in my placement."

His hand moved to his stomach, and he honestly had yet to see if any bump was forming. Though it was clear nothing was as he could still feel how flat it was.

Suddenly, they heard someone snap their fingers and they look. Seeing people behind the cameras as the light was on to show that they were live. To see that finally had Jacob going forward as he pulled Miguel with him.

His hands fiddling with the mic awkwardly because there was people to tell. Millions upon millions to tell...actually.

"It's okay."

He heard Miguel whisper to him, feeling his hand grab ahold of his.

"I'm right here." Miguel tried saying reassuring words in a soft tone. Just hearing that alone did give Jacob the reassurance he needed as he held onto his hand tightly.

Now he took a deep breath, grinning forward.

"I don't want to make this long, but there has been some lies made to cover up the truth. The truth I don't wish to hide anymore...because I'm certain of where we will go from here. Callum isn't the one who's holding the next Luna, and I'm not truly engaged to Gage. I never told the truth in fears of what others would think...but I have no reason to hide. The only person I want to make happy...is Miguel and the child I'm holding. Because the truth of the matter is..." Jacob froze, looking over at Miguel who grinned down at him.

He ended up smiling, facing back forward as he nodded with full certainty.

"I'm the one carrying the next Luna, and it's Miguel and I who will be getting married. That is the full truth...that's the truth I was afraid to share; but not anymore." Jacob tells them proudly, causing Miguel to smile excitedly.

Instantly, there was more of an uproar than there was with him and Callum. He could assume why since it was Jacob Cythe, after all.

Even when there was now time for questions, there was no...hate or judgment at all. If anything, they seemed more happier for him than they did Callum.

Which goes to show the power dynamic and what truly matters to people.

Even when it was all over and it was just them two in the room, they saw two people were still sitting in the back. Miguel's eyes narrowing on them as the guy's face was kinda covered. Only to see him stand up.