eleven

Omega-TOP x Alpha-BOTTOM
Miguel x Jacob
***

Jacob sat up fast, realizing that he was just in his bed. Though his memory didn't falter once as he remembered that he was with Miguel before. Up until they were both knocked out, but he didn't know what caused Miguel to pass out.

That's when he got up, rushing out of his room. Even when he headed towards the main part of the house, he could already smell it.

His heart dropped immediately when he came down, seeing Miguel tied up in a chair. Breathing heavily as he was surrounded by not only his parents, but Miguel's parents as well. Their evident disgust towards him the most poignant and disturbing thing.

"See?! Even inducing his Heat does nothing, just causes...unusual reactions. This is why my son is so drawn to him. Your son is a menace! We offered to give him that job back then as a favor, but never did we think it'd come back to bite us in the ass-!"

"Us sending him there had no agenda. How were we supposed to know he'd be doing all of this mess and causing such a uproar? You'd think people would want to avoid the 'abnormal', and yet, they are so drawn to him." Miguel's mother spoke, gripping her chin as she saw Miguel look like he was struggling.

She didn't feel anything about it though because he was the problem. He was bringing shame upon their family name and no one could tolerate it much further.

Miguel in all actuality was trying not to rush at Jacob's father. Just from seeing him enough made him want to beat the shit out of him, yet fuck him too. He wasn't sure what they were shooting him up with, but it made his Heat more and more insufferable.

He wanted to be angry at Jacob because he even said he might be followed. Except he ever wondered if he considered his phone as a tracking device too. Miguel would think that first than his own car.

It was too late now, his vision beginning to become foggy.

"Miguel the sooner you speak up, the less you'll have to endure." His father patted his shoulder, only for Miguel to move out of his hand quickly. Glaring at him, only to let his head droop forward.

Only to chuckle now, looking at Jacob's father who was speaking to his mother.

"You," Miguel spoke up, and Jacob's dad looked, "You're Jacob's father...it's obvious. His eyes are more silver than yours, but I can see the resemblance. It makes me...want to get out of this damn chair and fuck your ass."

Miguel's parents gasped, instantly causing him to snort as he sat back. Jacob's mother slapping him in the face while his dad was at a loss for words. Just from that slap alone, Jacob rushed down now.

Standing in front of Miguel, he looked at them like they lost their minds.

"I don't get it...me being friends with him, what does that have to do with-?"

"Cut the bull." Miguel's mother interrupted, causing Jacob to glare at her. "Miguel was never one to make friends. You're either having sex with him or he's your pawn in trying to avoid these marriages."

Jacob was at a loss for words, looking at Miguel who couldn't even focus properly. He felt too much and what they were shooting him up with was beginning to make him feel too hot. His breathing becoming labored and a nerve in his neck began to pulse vividly.

"Neither." Jacob spoke up fast, going behind Miguel's chair fast and resting his hands on his shoulders. "I wish to marry him! That's why it's like this, because we have been in a secret relationship ever since his ex got married and we want to get married too; but he left the Aristocracy so it was secret! That's the truth!"