thirty six

Omega-TOP x Alpha-BOTTOM
Miguel x (Jacob) Jake
***

a.n.
quick note, i am aware that at times, it looks like gage is being forgiven for his actions. no, he's not. everyone has their moments, but i just want to say rq, please don't be rude because you may or may not understand certain complexities happening and only seeing it simplistically. one person (only this person) has and even went as far as to say "this is the worst book I have ever read, no offense", thanks - love you too.

after reading all of their sporadic comments they had their points, but i could tell that they believed things should've gone more easier than they have been, which, is unrealistic. people don't change that easily (especially in such a high society, people rarely change), and I wanted to showcase that. if they weren't...so rude about it, it would've been a little better, but no. just wanted to say this, just in case if anyone might've thought i was picking sides and letting gage off easily. no, patience is a virtue.

i swear. just when i was going to come back to write too, i have to deal with something like that. i think it's a sign -lmao.
***

Miguel rushed David's house, aware that that's where Jacob would be.

He was aware that he probably didn't give Jacob the answer he wanted. If anything, he didn't give him any answer. Because he was trying to be simplistic and not have Jacob overthink, but his simplicity on the matter made him overthink even more.

When he got to their house, he was about to knock on the door until it flew open. His eyes widen to see how panicked David looked. He reached forward and pulled Miguel into his house immediately.

Only to slam the door behind him and now he didn't understand what the issue was.

"What's the matter?" He asks him with concern.

"I'm 'what's the matter'."

Miguel looked, seeing Jacob's eyes were more gray then silver. They appeared slightly glazed over and he looked angry. He immediately knew who it was.

"Jake?" He said his name, and David was even more confused now. Because the fact that he said the name Jacob spoke, freaked him out more.

He didn't understand why his son was now acting like this. Ever since he began to talk about his childhood a little more, it was like he crashed. Not able to remember certain events that he believed Jacob was there for.

When in reality, Jake was protecting Jacob from such a thing all along. So when those things were being revealed to him and he was being confronted with stuff he didn't remember himself, he only became...less content.

"Jake, what happened with Jacob?" Miguel rushed towards him, only for Jake to stand up quickly.

He stopped now, noticing the evident irritation being sent his way. With his wondering if it was from earlier, Jake's eyes set onto his dad.

"I'm getting really pissed off the longer I think about everything. How can someone like you two, get your happy ending? You barely know each other. Gage and Neo? I just can't wrap my head around how him of all people is getting what I don't. I'm speaking in the sense that I don't really exist, I am only a piece of Jacob, not Jacob entirely. I'm discontent with this. I don't want to stand aside and watch anymore. I want to fucking be happy too." Jake sneered at Miguel, only to look at his dad.

His eyes glared upon him and saw him stand close to André. He remembered when he was sitting beside his mother and everything. What he had still gone through as a child and the disappointment, the pressure, the judgments.